30w led flood light with pir

7 replies
Found 12th Mar
hi, any deals for genuine 30w led flood lights? thanks.

1. Ask
  2. LED
  3. Pir
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. LED
  3. Pir
7 Comments

I like the look at the ones on ebay . Seem to be sensible money to . Some really bright ones. Guess it depends what you want it for.

Original Poster

wayners

I like the look at the ones on ebay . Seem to be sensible money to . Some … I like the look at the ones on ebay . Seem to be sensible money to . Some really bright ones. Guess it depends what you want it for.

​thanks. but a bit vary about the cheap imported China products.

Ah OK.. Screwfix have one with good reviews. It's £30. screwfix.com/p/l…HAQ

Not sure of the relevance of 30W in OP question compared to lumens / brightness but CP have a 30W LED PIR at £28 delivered with 2yr warranty cpc.farnell.com/unb…087

AndyRoyd

Not sure of the relevance of 30W in OP question compared to lumens / … Not sure of the relevance of 30W in OP question compared to lumens / brightness but CP have a 30W LED PIR at £28 delivered with 2yr warranty http://cpc.farnell.com/unbranded/5821-vt-4933/floodlight-led-pir-30w-6000k/dp/SR10087

​6000k. That's almost daylight to.. Tempted myself. Screwfix one I posted is 4000k so a little to yellow for me but preferred by many. No idea why?

on offer at Lidl, 9.99

Try CPC. Good selection, reputable dealer, good price and free delivery over £5.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions