Groups
    EXPIRED

32" 1080p LCD TV with PC Input

Does anybody know of a good quality 1080p 32" LCD TV that has a input (VGA?) to connect my PC to. I would be happy if I could find a good quality one under £350.

Thanks.

6 Comments

not quite under 350 but tesco have a great samsung for £380

Very unlikely your find a 1080p for that price.....

Your better off sticking with a 1080i, it is widely known that there is very little difference on a 32" screen unless your sitting 2 feet infront of the tv!

Get something like this, theres a reason why it's play.com's number one tv!

play.com/Ele…tml

You won't be dissapointed, believe me!

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

and it looks fantastic as a monitor for a PC. my son bought one this week (instore) and it was a doddle to get it working as a second monitor. looks awesome playing blu-ray rips via vlc at 1920 x 1080

kenan557;6456389

Will it look good when used on a PC as that is all I will be using it … Will it look good when used on a PC as that is all I will be using it for? Also... Will I be able to use the PC resolution at 1920x1080 or will I have to use 1366x768?

You'd have to use it at 1366x768, didnt realise you'd only be using it for your PC, so perhaps the OP's find is better suited!

:thinking:

wolf359;6458073

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-8751.aspxand it looks fantastic as a … http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-8751.aspxand it looks fantastic as a monitor for a PC. my son bought one this week (instore) and it was a doddle to get it working as a second monitor. looks awesome playing blu-ray rips via vlc at 1920 x 1080

NICE FIND

:-D

have you checked your local store? mine has had them in almost everyday this week the offer is supposed to be on until the end of the month IIRC
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions