Groups

32 gb Ipod touch now or after?

I want to buy an ipod touch 32gb but do u reckon it will be cheaper before or after christmas sale? Where is the cheapest eat the moment please?

x

Merry Xmas

13 Comments

after

cheapest now is 242 quid i think

Original Poster

lee2008;3821580

cheapest now is 242 quid i think

cool where is tht please?

You'll defo get it cheaper after Christmas/New Year...

mum2b;3821638

cool where is tht please?

its 246 not 242 sorry
    and its at dixons
    hotukdeals.com/ite…3-/

It's gonna be £169 in the next sale. It is on the sale listings

Original Poster

callan/eva;3821805

It's gonna be £169 in the next sale. It is on the sale listings

wow, how do u know tht please? WHat gb is it and where can i get it from instore or online?

supermod

lee2008;3821655

its 246 not 242 sorry and its at … its 246 not 242 sorry and its at dixonshttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/287583/ipod-touch-32gb-2nd-gen-for-246-83-/

Be careful with Dixons. I ordered a 16gb one from them earlier this week, & my order was processed but then about 36hrs later I got an email saying that they actually didn't have stock. It may be advisable just to make sure that they can process your order over the telephone first. Not sure if this applies to 32gb as well though. ;-)

mum2b;3821880

wow, how do u know tht please? WHat gb is it and where can i get it from … wow, how do u know tht please? WHat gb is it and where can i get it from instore or online?

People who have got a VIP invite for the next sale get a list of items going in the sale and this is one of them.

Is this £169 for an Ipod Touch 32Gb? And where from? Dixons? Is it going to be open to anyone?

Thanks

The one from Next is apparently the 1st Gen not the 2nd Gen.

Original Poster

callan/eva;3824133

People who have got a VIP invite for the next sale get a list of items … People who have got a VIP invite for the next sale get a list of items going in the sale and this is one of them.

Is this going to be online or instore please? ALso wht time does the next sale start?

mum2b;3829367

Is this going to be online or instore please? ALso wht time does the … Is this going to be online or instore please? ALso wht time does the next sale start?

I would imagine online only. My brother works for Next and the store he works in doesnt stock Ipods.

Also, the ones in the Next sale are the 1st generation ones, not the new ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394

See more discussions