EXPIRED

32" HD Ready LCD with Freeview

As title, looking for the above, best I've found so far is a Hitachi l32h01u for £399.

Any better deals out there would prefer a "known brand"

TIA

8 Comments

Go for the better quality & designed Samsungs....only cost you £20 or £30 more.

Dont know anything about this TV so better do some reasearch but I found a Sony Bravia with freeview for about £450. ]Click here

What's your price range? Are you looking for good TV's or the cheapest priced ones?

The ]Sony D3000's and ]Panasonic LXD70's are the very best LCD's money can buy at the moment. If your budget wont stretch to that then the ]Samsung's offer a very good compromise.

That Sony Donleeone mentions is quite an old model, imho you'd be better with one of the newer Sammys in that price bracket.

It depends on your budget. However, Panasonic LXD700 or Sony D3000 would be the best choice. If you really want cheaper, I recommend Sony v2500, £580 or Panasonic LXD70, £600. You wont be disappointed. Think about it has to be with you more than 5 years.

Original Poster

Thanks all clearly need to do some more research!

I rang Dixons to order the Samsung, they refused citing the difference in model numbers.

capin

I rang Dixons to order the Samsung, they refused citing the difference in … I rang Dixons to order the Samsung, they refused citing the difference in model numbers.

Lots of people on this forum have got the TV for that price. Just keep ringing until you find someone that will do it for you - and point out that its the same tv bar minor aesthetics
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    2. Bed pillow recommendations68
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions