32" HD TV any better value than Samsung LE32C530 32-inch LCD TV

Need your late night thoughts please,
looking at a 32" hd tv for son to buy budget £300, daugher has one of these last christmas think it was just over 300 then.
Samsung LE32C530 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 50Hz LCD TV with Freeview
not too bothered about freeview HD as we have a poor to zero signal so are reliant on satalite and broadband for TV, uses with xbox and PC

any suggestions as to any better value for full HD, thanks in advance

amazon.co.uk/Sam…mtd

1 Comment

Banned

hotukdeals.com/dea…219

I actually bought this tv in february this year in the 32" and 42" version and have to say the picture was fantastic, if he is to use it on the wall then this is perfect as it is so slim it is unbelievable. At £50 lower than your budget I think it is one of the best buys out there right now at this size.

You will get many arguments but look at the user reviews of the tv, also what they paid as this was £500 start of the year and an absolute bargain now.

I do nto have either tv now but that has nothing to do with the tv's and i would have no hesitation in buying the same again if I needed another.

Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763893
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions