Groups
    EXPIRED

32" HDTV Max £550

Hi,

I am looking for a 32" HDTV and only looking to spend around £550. I would prefer to get it from a high steet store, but a internet site is OK.

It will be mainly used for gaming on my PS3.

I would like it to have:
    Atleast 2HDMI ports
    Built in Freeview

I am considering the LG with the built in TV Recorder but i am not 100% sure.
    Rep will be left for ALL helpful advice.

Cheers.

9 Comments

empiredirect.co.uk/con…htm

remember extra £30 for a three year warranty, looks like a good price, can be picked up to save on cost too

Original Poster

Well to be fair there are quite a few 32" TVs that match my description and budget, but i dont know what one is the best.

Original Poster

So can someone help me please?

Banned

same here pal.
    i tempted to go with samsung or phillips....dixons currently cheap for the 32" samsung
    then again, even with the lesser known brands,the specs pretty much the same!

lcd-tv-prices.co.uk/

is a good price comparison site

try homecinemachoice.com for reviews

the two they talk about is the panasonic TX-32LXD70 and the samsung LE32R87BD
    the panasonic is more expensive but the samsung incl 3 HDMI is £452 incl delivery from Dixons (use Jan 10 voucher code)

I was looking for a Samsung LE32R87BDX, had great reviews. I went with something a bit cheaper in the end but im really happy with my Hannspree.

Banned

if you dont mind brand (which you really shouldn't)
    then i highly recomend this tv ebuyer.com/pro…ews
    it is a 37 inch (there is a hell of a difference) way below your budjet and looks and sounds great.
    i have a sony 32 inch downstairs and this hannspree 37 to myself in my room, and its the best thing i ever bought. oh and im not certain but i read somewhere that hannspree get there panels from LG so there is no difference in quality! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

That does seem like a good buy mate, but 37" will be far to big for my bedroom. The biggest TV my room can take is 32".

Thanks for the help though.

I got the Samsung that some one else mentioned in the thread
    It is a great TV a 2 HDMI built in Freeview 7000:1 contrat Ratio

i paid £600 in argos got 3 years warrenty and a stand with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions