-32"
    -HD
    -HDMI ports
    Around £400

thank you

11 Comments

Sony Shop...
    Saw a 32" for £499.99... reduced from £649.99
    which is a bit more than your willing to pay...
    BUT!!! you get a 5 year warranty... which makes it worthwhile

Original Poster Banned

thanks

have u got a link please?

Hannspree 32" HD Ready LCD TV With built in freeview £324.97 Delivered, further £10 off if you go through GoogleCheckout too bringing the price to £314.97. I have a Hannspree and its brilliant.

clearancebuys.co.uk/Han…5Wg

I'll have a look to see if I can find a link... But I was walking past the Sony Shop at Brent Cross, big poster in the window, so must be nationwide.

Original Poster Banned

thanks

wht are LG like

Think it was this one... but the offer isn't on the site... find your local sony shop and give them a call... just say you heard they had a 32" on special promotion... they also do a deall on a HDD (Hard disk drive) 160gb box, half price when you buy the TV. It's definately £499 in store (Went there Friday last week), my mum now want's it for her bedroom (She's always after a lengthy warranty), usually buys in John Lewis as a result.

sony.co.uk/vie…+TV

you could also consider this toshiba which is in your price range £400 delivered:) only 1 in stock though at the moment.

a quality tv for the money:thumbsup:

digitaldirect.co.uk/pro…DOW

ian

LG are awful, don't bother. Hanspree do an acceptable 32" at £299 and a 37" at £369.

Adamo;1410407

LG are awful, don't bother. Hanspree do an acceptable 32" at £299 and a … LG are awful, don't bother. Hanspree do an acceptable 32" at £299 and a 37" at £369.

Can you provide a Link please? for Hanspree at 32" £299?

It was on eBuyer, but now I can't find any on there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Selling advice56
      2. any meerkat codes please for this next week 21st aug11
      3. VF retentions: £14pm - 20GB, unlim mins and texts22
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?22

See more discussions