they want a 32inch TV, HD ready for £250

spec does not matter, just need it new with a warranty

any ideas?

13 Comments

Toshiba regza, around £280

Heard good things

amazon.co.uk/Tos…8-2

£299 at Amazon but sure ive seen it for £280

Think your budget might be a bit low to get a 32 with warranty.

Richer sounds have a Samsung for £280 + 28 for 5 yr warranty
    richersounds.com/pro…350

(Richer's warranty is good value, if you don't claim in the 5 years you get the money back)

Tesco's cheapest 32 is £320 and the 5 year warranty is a massive £90!

Think you may have to push the budget up or the size down.

Hope you find something.

LouO;7544630

Think your budget might be a bit low to get a 32 with warranty.Richer … Think your budget might be a bit low to get a 32 with warranty.Richer sounds have a Samsung for £280 + 28 for 5 yr warrantyhttp://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b350/sams-le32b350(Richer's warranty is good value, if you don't claim in the 5 years you get the money back)Tesco's cheapest 32 is £320, don't know how much an extended warranty would be.Think you may have to push the budget up or the size down. Hope you find something.

Really?? Never knew that

Tesco have a 32 inch for less than £300. It may be £260. Not 100% sure on that but i remmeber seeing something like that.

argos 32 inches for £249
    argos.co.uk/sta…TVs|14419678.htm[/URL]

the dandy p;7544725

argos 32 inches for … argos 32 inches for £249http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5295638/c_1/1|category_root|Home+entertainment+and+sat+nav|14419512/c_2/3|15701169|Televisions|14419667/c_3/4|cat_14419667|32+inch+LCD+TVs|14419678.htm[/URL]

The OP bought one from Argos, it went faulty, maybe he doesn't want another one?

Banned

LouO;7544630

Think your budget might be a bit low to get a 32 with warranty.Richer … Think your budget might be a bit low to get a 32 with warranty.Richer sounds have a Samsung for £280 + 28 for 5 yr warrantyhttp://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b350/sams-le32b350(Richer's warranty is good value, if you don't claim in the 5 years you get the money back)Tesco's cheapest 32 is £320 and the 5 year warranty is a massive £90!Think you may have to push the budget up or the size down. Hope you find something.

you dont really need the warranty in the first place

all about free money for these companies altho i see this lot give it back

Starr;7544657

Really?? Never knew that

Got me thinking now.

It's definitely true on the Supercare warranty they do for Amps, speakers etc, but I wonder if the same terms apply to TV warranty.

LouO;7544746

The OP bought one from Argos, it went faulty, maybe he doesn't want … The OP bought one from Argos, it went faulty, maybe he doesn't want another one?

Fair point, for some reason I imagined the OP saying it was from tesco :x ah well, still the cheapest 32 incher I can find.

LouO;7544761

Got me thinking now.It's definitely true on the Supercare warranty they … Got me thinking now.It's definitely true on the Supercare warranty they do for Amps, speakers etc, but I wonder if the same terms apply to TV warranty.

First ive heard about it and never sen it mentioned.

Would be great if true

LouO;7544761

Got me thinking now.It's definitely true on the Supercare warranty they … Got me thinking now.It's definitely true on the Supercare warranty they do for Amps, speakers etc, but I wonder if the same terms apply to TV warranty.

It's different for the TV warranty, refund in 1st 45 days, pro-rata refund after that, so not quite as good as supercare. Which probably points to the fact that amps and speakers hardly ever go wrong but TVs are less likely to go 5 years without failing.

richersounds.com/inf…ies

One thing I do like is that they'll come and collect faulty TVs 32" or greater. That would be very useful as who wants to have to lug a big TV into the car to take it to be repaired?

Original Poster

many thanks guy, the one from the BT shop will do nicly.

littlehoneyz;7547458

many thanks guy, the one from the BT shop will do nicly.

It's very good value!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten12
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047182
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691423
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453

See more discussions