32 inch smart tv

Posted 1st Dec
Hi there I am looking for a 32 inch smart tv which will be used as a tv and for my sons xbox carnt seem to find a good deal and not sure about the 720p should I go for a 1020p
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
You mean 1920 x 1080?

Probably not on a 32" screen
Edited by: "Gollywood" 1st Dec
Don't pidgeon hole yourself to 32 inches, the bigger TV's are more in Demand now, so just as cheap!
Thanks yes sorry your right 1080 is the one I thought would be best with regards to size o should of mentioned it's for a bedroom so 40 inch would probably be too big at the moment they have a 24 inch
Carnt help u soz
winston_pittaway01/12/2019 22:19

Thanks yes sorry your right 1080 is the one I thought would be best with …Thanks yes sorry your right 1080 is the one I thought would be best with regards to size o should of mentioned it's for a bedroom so 40 inch would probably be too big at the moment they have a 24 inch

Remember that's a diagonal size, so not that much bigger, and the smaller bezels make them look even smaller too!
winston_pittaway01/12/2019 22:19

Thanks yes sorry your right 1080 is the one I thought would be best with …Thanks yes sorry your right 1080 is the one I thought would be best with regards to size o should of mentioned it's for a bedroom so 40 inch would probably be too big at the moment they have a 24 inch

I've just bought 2 of these for grandkids' bedrooms. Not brilliant but Smart and 720p HD Ready. Blaupunkt have been around a long time. 10% cashback at Currys atm so potentially about £135 each and 6 moths free Spotify as a bonus.

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Dec
deeky02/12/2019 01:17

I've just bought 2 of these for grandkids' bedrooms. Not brilliant but …I've just bought 2 of these for grandkids' bedrooms. Not brilliant but Smart and full HD. Blaupunkt have been around a long time. 10% cashback at Currys atm so potentially about £135 each and 6 moths free Spotify as a bonus. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/blaupunkt-32-138mxn-32-smart-led-tv-10183577-pdt.html

I hope I'm not bursting a bubble Deeky but they aren't "full" HD. They are "HD ready 720p" which; at 32"; is still absolutely fine. You know; I'm sure; but at 32" size - full HD 1080p isn't really that noticeable.

Regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix02/12/2019 11:05

I hope I'm not bursting a bubble Deeky but they aren't "full" HD. They are …I hope I'm not bursting a bubble Deeky but they aren't "full" HD. They are "HD ready 720p" which; at 32"; is still absolutely fine. You know; I'm sure; but at 32" size - full HD 1080p isn't really that noticeable.Regards, Phsy.

Yep, sorry about that. I originally went to buy the 40" ones, which are full HD (1080p). They were OOS though so plumped for these. I did notice that they were only 720p. Cheers for the tip-off anyway
deeky02/12/2019 11:07

Yep, sorry about that. I originally went to buy the 40" ones, which are …Yep, sorry about that. I originally went to buy the 40" ones, which are full HD (1080p). They were OOS though so plumped for these. I did notice that they were only 720p. Cheers for the tip-off anyway

Ah, that's good. I was terrified you were gonna go "Crap!" when you realised. Hehe. They look good little sets for the money and Blaupunkt used to have good manufacturing from what I remember. Mind you, the set that .MUFC. has pointed out is pretty nice too...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions