Groups
    EXPIRED

32" LCD tv...

good evening...

im sure this has probably been asked many a time, but i cant get the search function to tell me its secrets.

Im after a decent 32" LCD TV.. nothing too fancy, just something that works ok.
    Any suggestions most welcome

thanks!

9 Comments

Try the argos sale. Plently of nice 32" tellys at a nice price

Original Poster

yes! i had a mooch, wasnt sure..

Banned

Bit of advice on buying tv's from Argos. Look at the descriptiion in the book and online, it may say words to the effect of this "this item may be substituted for something of equal...". I tried to buy a cheap Bush 32" last year and had to take it back twice because each time I got a totally different set to what was advertised. I was specifically after a silver set and even though the box of the third set said silver, it was actually black. So please check the online listing before going to the store.

Ive been looking at this one ebuyer.com/pro…288
    Looks a good deal to me, hope this helps

stgeorge;2576640

Ive been looking at this one http://www.ebuyer.com/product/142288Looks a … Ive been looking at this one http://www.ebuyer.com/product/142288Looks a good deal to me, hope this helps

Just realised your after a 32 :oops:

Bought one of these for my mother last week. Basic set with a decent picture.

novatech.co.uk/nov…LCD

Ordered Wednesday free delivery - delivered Thursday. Good service! And their after sales are good as well.

Banned

Try [url]www.pricerunner.co.uk[/url] you can filter the list from several sources to include the features you are looking for. Type 'lcd tv' to get you started.

Original Poster

thanks for the help! i'll continue the research..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions