Groups
    EXPIRED

32" TV For Bedroom

Hey everyone

Im looking for a 32" tv to stick on the wall in my bedroom. Not really got much knowledge on this size so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me? Im not specifically asking for deals as I can do all the hunting myself but would like to know if anyone has a amazing tele that I should be considering.

Especially if its the LG 32pg6000 (even if the Bennetts deal is expired)

Budget is around £400 but can be pushed higher as we all know probably will happen!

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

find one at john lewis you like, find it cheaper somewhere else and get them to price match it.
    one cheap tele - but with a 5 year warrenty thrown in for free.

We bought a 37 inch hd lcd tv called RED from sainsbury for £399 which was reduced in store today to £299, i believe they have a 32 inch and i would recommend that as we are very happy with our 37inch.
    hope it helps.

I have just bought the 32lg7000 for my bedroom and it is an amazing tv. It is 1080p and 360 games look great on it. I managed to get it for the sale price of £349 but had to wait 3 weeks for it. I think both the price and wait have gone up now but it may be worth asking in Currys / Dixons / PC World (it was exclusive to them). The Lg tv that you mentioned looks good too.

Original Poster

Ive always been a little anti LCD but im not sure. I can pick up a Samsung 32A436 for £325 which might be enough to tempt me.

Ive had my Sony Bravia for nearly 2 years now. Its a KDL model but don't have the full model number to hand. I'm sure you can buy a Sony within your budget!

littlewoods.com/rf/…=12 sorry i dont know how to do the link properley but littlewoods have this 32ins samsung lcd just apply code xx234 in the promotion box at checkout to get 20% off and theres even the option to pay over 52 weeks interest free.

try ]here?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz929
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1416
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!47
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1012

See more discussions