Groups

3,2,1....you're under!

i have my first hypnosis session today at 5.30!!!

what i have signed myself up!!! yikes!

16 Comments

Put your knickers on backwards.

If they are removed, they are almost certainly going to be put back on the right way. Busted.

Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, but into my eyes. You are going to pass all of your bank account details to us.......................... 1, 2, 3, GO.

Original Poster

thesaint;3453645

Put your knickers on backwards.If they are removed, they are almost … Put your knickers on backwards.If they are removed, they are almost certainly going to be put back on the right way. Busted.

:w00t: its a woman hypnotherapist thankfully!!

You'll enjoy it lol. Even if you get nothing else out of it you will probably feel more relaxed than you ever have before. Provided you can do what your told of course and just go with it. Good luck.

if they are reputable they should will record the session to prove to you that nothing untoward has happened.
    someplaces even give you the DVD of your last visit the next time you go.

discipline and dedication is the key to a good diet.

Original Poster

vwelwood;3453672

You'll enjoy it lol. Even if you get nothing else out of it you will … You'll enjoy it lol. Even if you get nothing else out of it you will probably feel more relaxed than you ever have before. Provided you can do what your told of course and just go with it. Good luck.

at 200 quid for the 4 sessions i wanna see results! hehe!!

callmejoe;3453674

if they are reputable they should will record the session to prove to you … if they are reputable they should will record the session to prove to you that nothing untoward has happened.someplaces even give you the DVD of your last visit the next time you go.

that would be weird! id rather not watch myself!!:oops:

black gerbil1;3453688

discipline and dedication is the key to a good diet.

yeah i know...but im lame.....:cry:

Banned

I was hypnotised in Benidorm (last minute lads holiday), in the middle of a night club. He turned me gay, made me think I had **** myself, and made me get it on with a squeeky duck puppet. I was famous the following day!

Those were the days!

magicbeans;3453667

and.....:whistling:

magicbeans;3453667

Definitely go for the DVD option then. You could easily make your money back putting that on the internet!

Please do keep us updated as to how you get on - I know that my Mum-in Law has looked into it

Oh u'v probably already gone but good luck honey, let us know how it went:thumbsup:

I do self hypnosis - I wouldnt trust anyone else to hypnotise me!

Original Poster

hey all thanks for comments..some rather interesting made me laugh!!

was a but weird but u r fully aware whats going on. keep thinking about the SLENDER flower she went on about and how u need to eat for survuval and nowt else more....its good....will keep u updated peeps as session 2 of 4 next week!

magicbeans;3455473

hey all thanks for comments..some rather interesting made me laugh!!was a … hey all thanks for comments..some rather interesting made me laugh!!was a but weird but u r fully aware whats going on. keep thinking about the SLENDER flower she went on about and how u need to eat for survuval and nowt else more....its good....will keep u updated peeps as session 2 of 4 next week!

Fingers crossed on that then hun:thumbsup: Hope it works for ya x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions