Groups
    EXPIRED

32/37 TV For a budget of £270

Hey, can anyone tell me the best TV to get, 32 or 37 inch for my budget of £270. It's for the dining room, to put on a wall. Thank you xx

6 Comments

Original Poster

barky

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/argos-deal-of-the-day-today-is-a-bu/821273#comments

Thanks for this, I can't find any reviews. Anyone know what it's like?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

This is a good price, a bit more than you wanted to pay, but there are others at Argos, good look.

I think you would be hard pressed to beat this for £300 (less 3% Quidco)
    comet.co.uk/p/L…485 The one ^^above^^ does look good value though.

Full HD (1080p) and excellent reviews testfreaks.co.uk/tvs…0j/

argos have just reduced the price of a 32" bush 1080p led tv from £599 to £249

amazon.co.uk/Sam…8-1

hdtvtest.co.uk/new…htm

The Samsung LE32C530 is a bargain in just about anyone’s eyes. It can be h … The Samsung LE32C530 is a bargain in just about anyone’s eyes. It can be had from many online stores – including Multizone AV who has kindly supplied our review sample – for approximately £320, and in-depth testing has revealed that there’s more to be had for the money than we initially hoped for. We can’t think of any comparable displays at this end of the market and highly recommend this display to users who are happy to tolerate the viewing angle and motion limitations of LCD TVs

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions