32GB Iphone 3GS for £255 on Ebay! Has to be a scam?

There is a iphone 3gs on ebay for £255, he has sold 19 of them, and has more than 10 available.

This has to be a scam surely, but if I/people use paypal they are covered and the seller wont get the money?

What do you think?

Item number: 320423310479

15 Comments

I paid for something on ebay and only paid £12 by paypal but as seller had no money and shut all accounts i was told they would try and get me a refund. That was 2 years ago and nada. Steer well clear is my advice.

That has to be a scam, just look at hes feedback 1

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;6276956

That has to be a scam, just look at hes feedback 1

Yea, almost 20 people have bought one though, surely people would realise?

If anything sounds to good to be true then it probably isn't
Another good tip is: believe none of what you here, and only half of what you see and trust me you wont go far wrong:thumbsup:

is it really a scam? just bought 2

Original Poster

muffin247;6277035

liar! lol.

19 sold, still has [COLOR="Red"]81 [/COLOR]left. That would be [COLOR="Red"]£25,000 [/COLOR]if he sold 'em all. Nice scam if you can get away with it.

Obvious scam. Guy has 1 feedback (and its not even for a sale!) and he's selling them for a too-good-to-be-true price - that's all the info you need to stay well away.
The fact he's sold 20 doesn't mean anything, noone has left positive feedback for their transaction so you can assume noone has got their purchase yet. Not that they ever will, the fools.

muffin247;6277035

I've just bought 5 !!!!!!:oops:

You think thats bad?
I got carried away and bought the last 81 :cry:

im tempted lol!!!

kronas;6277711

im tempted lol!!!

After you do buy one will you please post feedback on how good/bad paypal where at getting your money back.

i bought one, with the intention of paying in about a few or so after the seller had some feedback, would never have paid for it straight away. Anyway ebay have pulled the listing, so i guess they knew it was a fake

khy86;6278922

i bought one, with the intention of paying in about a few or so after the … i bought one, with the intention of paying in about a few or so after the seller had some feedback, would never have paid for it straight away. Anyway ebay have pulled the listing, so i guess they knew it was a fake

ooh i reported it last night, asking them to investigate!:oops: Anyway, hope it saves some naive people then!

ouch!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Jury service1114
    2. Tooth extraction1013
    3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
    4. Three connection67

See more discussions