Groups
    EXPIRED

3.5 Sata Enclosure

Banned
    Hi, i need one of these and don't know anything about them, i looked on ebay and found loads for around £10, should i just go for them or is there anything better?

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Oh yea it's a 500gb hard drive im putting in there.

When you take into account postage this is the cheapest I've found:
    ledshoppe.com/Pro…htm

Original Poster Banned

^ these are all on ebay for around £10 delivered.

askfareed;5285467

^ these are all on ebay for around £10 delivered.

Got the item number as I'm after one

Original Poster Banned

110393387050 maximum capacity is 500gb on that and you can make a offer on that one, also loads on dealextreme, can anyone confirm if there's anything wrong with using these cheap external closure's?????????

askfareed;5289102

110393387050 maximum capacity is 500gb on that and you can make a offer … 110393387050 maximum capacity is 500gb on that and you can make a offer on that one, also loads on dealextreme, can anyone confirm if there's anything wrong with using these cheap external closure's?????????

The one I listed is $15 & the one on ebay is $19 so not cheaper, remember the pound is weak against the dollar a the minute so your not going to get the exchange rate you would have done a while ago :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

oh sorry i thought u said i would have to pay postage as well on top of that with your site, yea might as well go for your one, do you think it can actually handle 500gb, or is that just chinese talk!

askfareed;5291527

oh sorry i thought u said i would have to pay postage as well on top of … oh sorry i thought u said i would have to pay postage as well on top of that with your site, yea might as well go for your one, do you think it can actually handle 500gb, or is that just chinese talk!

The ones on ebay will just be people selling the same drive for a small profit, the one on I've linked to is 500gb max so you'll be fine :thumbsup:

novatech online are always good and if you cant find a cheap one call them they are really helpful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      2. one thing you're scared of4065
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553743
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313797

See more discussions