3.5mm headphone jack replacement with screw terminals ( no need for solder)

Found 24th Aug 2012
Am looking to buy this, but this is an american site. any idea where i can get this from. looked around on amazon, but cant seem to find it.

radioshack.com/pro…990
Community Updates
9 Comments
Have fun getting this to work well, the cables are a nightmare to work with.
Any good?

I believe this is the same item according to the part numbers.
Edited by: "aircanman" 24th Aug 2012
Original Poster
oh thanks did not know they had a uk site
podface1

oh thanks did not know they had a uk site

I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be honest though are you experienced with dealing with headphone cables?
Original Poster
aircanman

I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be … I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be honest though are you experienced with dealing with headphone cables?

youtube videos lol... anyway im just trying to fix my £10 earphones that i still have after the company sent me a replacement under warranty
Lol ok, it involves stripping the wire, then there will be 4 very very small wires in there, all need to be separated and stripped, which in itself is a close to impossible task! Good luck.
I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small enough screws i have wires all ready just need screw them in
Bigred117

I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small … I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small enough screws i have wires all ready just need screw them in

that means it needs soldering my friend
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants