Groups

3.5mm headphone jack replacement with screw terminals ( no need for solder)

Am looking to buy this, but this is an american site. any idea where i can get this from. looked around on amazon, but cant seem to find it.

radioshack.com/pro…990

9 Comments

Have fun getting this to work well, the cables are a nightmare to work with.

Any good?

I believe this is the same item according to the part numbers.
    Edited by: "aircanman" 24th Aug 2012

Original Poster

oh thanks did not know they had a uk site

podface1

oh thanks did not know they had a uk site

I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be honest though are you experienced with dealing with headphone cables?

Original Poster

aircanman

I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be … I don't think they do, looks like a company selling their stuff, to be honest though are you experienced with dealing with headphone cables?

youtube videos lol... anyway im just trying to fix my £10 earphones that i still have after the company sent me a replacement under warranty

Lol ok, it involves stripping the wire, then there will be 4 very very small wires in there, all need to be separated and stripped, which in itself is a close to impossible task! Good luck.

I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small enough screws i have wires all ready just need screw them in

Bigred117

I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small … I got one but dosent have screws just the holes were can i get small enough screws i have wires all ready just need screw them in

that means it needs soldering my friend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.2025
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764590
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451252
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347

See more discussions