Groups

36 hole golf comp..

Playing in 36 hole comp tomorrow (probably in the rain) need to get in the Zone... Any ideas on what i need to do to tune my mind in to the big event. I was thinking a Chinese and a few beers. Not sure if thats the approach Tiger woods wud take.

12 Comments

a Chinese and a few beers.
    Yes, relax and chill, stress is a right killer with my game,

thts what i would do if its golf lol

before a baskeball game a sleep most of the time, get up 5 hours before game n have a large chicken pasta meal thing the eat fruit when im feeling peckish up untill the game, i just chill and listen to music tht gets me pumped up lol

polish your balls

Original Poster

ray magini;5899410

polish your balls

lol :w00t:

[COLOR="Red"]You need to visualize yourself playing the course as studies have shown it can increase your performance by up to 10%.

Also when you're playing pick an exact part of the fairway to aim for (an area of about 2 square metres). If you're just aiming to hit it anywhere on the fairway you are much more likely to hit it into the rough.

BTW I've got a handcap of 17. I wish I had more time to play golf. :-([/COLOR]

search the internet for pictures of colin montgomery,,if that gets too much polish your wood:thumbsup:

The JFK;5899728

[COLOR="Red"]You need to visualize yourself playing the course as studies … [COLOR="Red"]You need to visualize yourself playing the course as studies have shown it can increase your performance by up to 10%.Also when you're playing pick an exact part of the fairway to aim for (an area of about 2 square metres). If you're just aiming to hit it anywhere on the fairway you are much more likely to hit it into the rough.[/COLOR]

For once he is not talking ******** :P

Also shown to help is visualising cutting the heads off daisies with your swing.

Banned

Whats wrong with a British Girl and some beers, why does it have to be Chinese.

LOL

:thumbsup::whistling::santa:

The JFK;5899728

[COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a handcap of 17. I wish I had more time to play … [COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a handcap of 17. I wish I had more time to play golf. :-([/COLOR]

ye i know wht u mean kfc, ive worked my ass of all summer to get mine to 20 but now i dont have the time as basketball is my main sporting priority and i have to start my preseason training now

RUDOLF;5900348

Whats wrong with a British Girl and some beers, why does it have to be … Whats wrong with a British Girl and some beers, why does it have to be Chinese.LOL:thumbsup::whistling::santa:

lol

Jetpac;5900088

For once he is not talking ******** :P

Unbelievable but true....

Misc needs a proper golf thread.

As for the comp tomorrow make sure you get there early to get some practice shots and to get you mentally prepared (obvious I know)

You could do some other basic preparation like clean your grips, make sure your spikes aren't clogged etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions