Groups

360 COD4 Invincibility Online

Hi all,

Just been online on Broadcast & there is a guy running around at double speed who cant be killed ???

Any ideas ?

15 Comments

Banned

Hes just good!! like me! i noticed the other day that people have longer sniper holds and there screen is kinda lagged for them so its easier

Well the cod4 servers hasnt been correct for a couple of days. So this will make people lag more or not have a gun in hand or other small things like that.

Original Poster

Deffo wasn't lag, 5 of us were shooting him as he knifed each if us !!

seems to be a glitch...

They were probably using a lag switch, cheating.

Banned

hes cheating.

speed hack

kapows;5016963

hes cheating. speed hack

hey kapows not seen you around in ages. Have you been holed up on the 360 and not been on here?

Banned

kaits!! how are ya me lovely!

pm'd

Banned

It's not a speed hack,
    It's god mode.

They can also fly, go through walls etc.
    The speed hack came first, that wasn't meant to leak through to the servers. The guy that made it (cheater912) happened to be on my friends list. So when I got invited to his lobby, I was infected with the "Speed" hack.

That is fixed now ( was the speed of the game set to 999)

Now, he invented god mode for private only and to be used on single player missions but somehow once again it has leaked into online play.

[url]www.codtool.com[/url] that is his website if anyone wants more information on it,
    I suspect it will be gone soon

You can do that on 360? I thought it was only on PC.

Banned

Abvance;5017466

You can do that on 360? I thought it was only on PC.

Unfortunatly yes you can, with the right knowledge in Hex editing etc you can do just about anything.

I suspect if it carries on, COD4 online will be shut down until they can fix everything

Also works on world at war

Blasted hacking nerds... Was in a game a few weeks ago where everything was ultra slow mo.

If these people put their "l33t h4x0r1ng sk1ll5" to good use, they could actually do well in the games industry, even as a tester/code breaker on the legit end without screwing up the rest of the gaming community.

Banned

DragonChris;5017623

Blasted hacking nerds... Was in a game a few weeks ago where everything … Blasted hacking nerds... Was in a game a few weeks ago where everything was ultra slow mo. If these people put their "l33t h4x0r1ng sk1ll5" to good use, they could actually do well in the games industry, even as a tester/code breaker on the legit end without screwing up the rest of the gaming community.

Very true

youtube.com/wat…YSc

Kapows I sent you a pvt msg pls check b4 your message goblins eat it

The cheat is called GOD you can kill these cheats but you have to shoot them and then reload and shot them again to kill them. hate these cheaters they just spoil the game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions