[360] COD4 Map Pack now on Xbox Live

Speeds seem to be good at the minute, no doubt they will majorly slow down soon enough, download it now

Mines at 15%......

44 Comments

I heard it was out on PS3 too, can anyone confirm?

I got GH3 today so that's more important then COD4

im on 28%

t0mm;1832867

I heard it was out on PS3 too, can anyone confirm? I got GH3 today so … I heard it was out on PS3 too, can anyone confirm? I got GH3 today so that's more important then COD4

Got a wait yet, we're getting it when GTA IV is released

shhh, it's slow enough as it is without everyone jumping on the servers ;-)

Original Poster

t0mm;1832867

I heard it was out on PS3 too, can anyone confirm? I got GH3 today so … I heard it was out on PS3 too, can anyone confirm? I got GH3 today so that's more important then COD4

It's out on the PS3 in 21 days mate

Original Poster

36% & climbing........

No fair - PS3 is late again! But the best things come to those who wait of course - he said lighting the blue touch paper......

ooh oooh ooh - can't wait to get home!!!
Who's up for a match tonight?

Original Poster

The map pack will do me til GTA arrives haha

There is meant to be a load of bonus XP this weekend with the map pack - dont know the details, but I will soon

51% completed.......

It will run VERY slow after when everyone gets home from work !

50% ..

How much is it for the maps?

Original Poster

800 ms points (about £6.50)

62%

27% after 20 mins!

The maps cost 800 points. Xbox sells 1000 points for £8.50. Myself and the other half just bought the points and are absolutely gutted as we don't have enough memory to download them, we only have a 256 memory stick! MUST find hard drive now!!!

Hubby's downloaded quite fast! He's already played Headquarters on Chinatown and is now playing S&D on Creek... 100xp for a kill on S&D!

Original Poster

LaoTzu;1832944

27% after 20 mins!

eh ?

72% after 18 mins here - only on a 3mb connection to

Original Poster

sadiebabes;1832954

Hubby's downloaded quite fast! He's already played Headquarters on … Hubby's downloaded quite fast! He's already played Headquarters on Chinatown and is now playing S&D on Creek... 100xp for a kill on S&D!

What else is different ?

ChrisUK;1832965

What else is different ?

Don't think there's anything else different! Still 50 score for a kill on S&D but 100xp...(well, that's what hubby said!!! :lol:)

Original Poster

Play mostly HQ myself - feel like a big kid now lol

Hillfly;1832909

No fair - PS3 is late again! But the best things come to those who wait … No fair - PS3 is late again! But the best things come to those who wait of course - he said lighting the blue touch paper......

The wait for Ps3 is due to the overhaul of the playstation store which means were not getting updates to it for about 3 weeks

ChrisUK;1832935

800 ms points (about £6.50)62%

Cool!

Repped :thumbsup:

Titchimp;1832998

The wait for Ps3 is due to the overhaul of the playstation store which … The wait for Ps3 is due to the overhaul of the playstation store which means were not getting updates to it for about 3 weeks

How much will it cost?

Hillfly;1833150

How much will it cost?

theres rumours that it's free. Although me thinks £5-£7

Titchimp;1832998

The wait for Ps3 is due to the overhaul of the playstation store which … The wait for Ps3 is due to the overhaul of the playstation store which means were not getting updates to it for about 3 weeks

13 days til the new design is up and running :whistling:

And that is a shocking price to pay for just maps. I'm not even gonna bother with the new maps as GTA will be out

Took an hour to download but we only have a 1.5mb connection, just playing first game.......woohoo

looking forward to home time

Confirmed on gamespot forums as double XP this weekend. will try and dig out a link now...

jinjernuts;1833313

here ya … here ya go...http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-42381533&pid=939212

time for me to increase my rank. :thumbsup:

a lowly 18, no prestige.

fitzybhoy;1833338

time for me to increase my rank. :thumbsup:a lowly 18, no prestige.

Lol. Same here. Only rank 43/44 but no prestige. Will be DLing in an hour or so. Woo Hoo.

Titchimp;1832998

it sucks, however, rumour has it that when they launch the new store Home Beta will come with it...

Jonster;1833354

it sucks, however, rumour has it that when they launch the new store Home … it sucks, however, rumour has it that when they launch the new store Home Beta will come with it...

Dont think home will be out. They need to do open beta yet.

t0mm;1833362

Dont think home will be out. They need to do open beta yet.

yea, Home Beta.....

Jonster;1833395

yea, Home Beta.....

Oh my bad :oops:.

I heard it's due for summer.

t0mm;1833404

Oh my bad :oops:.I heard it's due for summer.

Reports are saying 'very soon'

Titchimp;1833416

Reports are saying 'very soon'

Sooner the better eh?

I heard that too, but they said there would be a special *update* with the relaunch, and around the same time said that Home Beta would be realised 'very very soon'.

It could just be a case of putting 2+2 together and getting 5, we can but hope though...

Been looking forward to these new maps but it's taking forever to download, i'm only on 32%

they are good, however i don't like the fact you can't select to play S&D, its either objective or deathmatch...not cool...ah well

I think it was out on PS3 a while ago...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2138
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947

See more discussions