Groups
    EXPIRED

360 core bundle

Looking to play Halo 3 next week then sell the console.
    Wondering what the best deal/bundle is.

Other games in the bundle could be Gears, Crackdown, Bioshock and of course Halo 3.

Would a core be best or do the premiums hold their value? No interests in keeping the console so I don't need the hard drive.

4 Comments

Hold on youre selling your 360 after youve played halo 3 wtf

Core is £169.99 on play.com

Original Poster

Well i'll play through Bioshock and Gears of course. But after that I'm selling it. I hated XBOX Live so I have no need for multiplayer.

Just like the XBOX it's a Halo player. Fortnately for Microsoft I don't have a PC that can run Bioshock and Gears.

why not buy a preowned console from Game or gamestation? and then just buy halo 3

Mulder

Well i'll play through Bioshock and Gears of course. But after that I'm … Well i'll play through Bioshock and Gears of course. But after that I'm selling it. I hated XBOX Live so I have no need for multiplayer.Just like the XBOX it's a Halo player. Fortnately for Microsoft I don't have a PC that can run Bioshock and Gears.

Your mad - have you used xbox live before on the first xbox as that was pretty rubbish its much better now - there are so many good games on the 360

ay so many coming out heres a short list

Assassins Creed
    Halo 3
    Pes 2008
    Guitar Hero 3
    Tomb Raider Anniversary
    Simpsons
    Lord of the rings - White Council
    Lego Star Wars - Complete Saga
    Kane and Lynch
    Ace Combat 6
    Bully