360 flash ck3 pro

can anyone tell me what the largest black cable going into the white/transparent connector is, please

Thanks in advance

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://team-xecuter.com/ck3/images/liteon/connected.jpg

Original Poster

anyone?

ALEXSHEFF92;5084204

You talkin' to yerself in the mirror Alex..? :?

(sorry, waiting until you sell me your kit before I answer any flashing questions)

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5084822

You talkin' to yerself in the mirror Alex..? :?(sorry, waiting until you … You talkin' to yerself in the mirror Alex..? :?(sorry, waiting until you sell me your kit before I answer any flashing questions)

Has someone replaced my picture of the dvd drive cos thats what i'm seeing?

Original Poster

ahhh i think ive found what it is http://www.kanection.co.uk/images/xbox360/ck3_pro_top.jpg the molex thing, does anyone know what this cable is and where i can find one, would there be one on my pc?

thanks

ALEXSHEFF92;5085401

ahhh i think ive found what it is the molex thing, does anyone know what … ahhh i think ive found what it is the molex thing, does anyone know what this cable is and where i can find one, would there be one on my pc?thanks

And your going to flash a 360 :?

good luck :thumbsup:

Ide hard drives and dvd drives are powered using a molex connector, do you have the corrext Raid/Sata card for flashing?

Original Poster

fwibble;5085467

And your going to flash a 360 :?good luck :thumbsup:Ide hard drives and … And your going to flash a 360 :?good luck :thumbsup:Ide hard drives and dvd drives are powered using a molex connector, do you have the corrext Raid/Sata card for flashing?

Haha i'm miserably attempting to, i asked someone about how easy it was with very little experience of this kind of thing they said very i am not finding it easy :-D and how would i find out if i had the correct raid/sata card, also where do i get this cable from, im going crazy here should of just sent it to someone to flash! :-D
thanks for your help mate

its not a cable its a pci card "via 6421" also is your drive a lite-on?

Original Poster

fwibble;5085596

its not a cable its a pci card "via 6421" also is your drive a lite-on?

Oh dear lol i didn't think this through one thing i do know is its a lite-on, do i have to open my pc at all to do this should of read up on the whole process before doing this :oops:

ALEXSHEFF92;5085639

Oh dear lol i didn't think this through one thing i do know is its a … Oh dear lol i didn't think this through one thing i do know is its a lite-on, do i have to open my pc at all to do this should of read up on the whole process before doing this :oops:

maybe more expense then, you'll need either a probe, spear or create ur own (this enables you to extract the key).

also your pc requires a serial port, if you don't have one you'll need to buy another pci card also i'd recommend a serial cable

ALEXSHEFF92;5084837

Has someone replaced my picture of the dvd drive cos thats what i'm … Has someone replaced my picture of the dvd drive cos thats what i'm seeing?

:lol: Give up on this game and sell me the kit. At least I know what the various parts are!

I'll trade you a lovely new Belkin N+ Wireless USB adapter for it

EDIT: Darn! I thought this was a FS/T thread. Looks like any deal is 7 days away...

Original Poster

fwibble;5085659

maybe more expense then, you'll need either a probe, spear or create ur … maybe more expense then, you'll need either a probe, spear or create ur own (this enables you to extract the key).also your pc requires a serial port, if you don't have one you'll need to buy another pci card also i'd recommend a serial cable

Cheers for helping me by the way, :thumbsup:

i have a probe that came with the package, also i think my pc has a serial port if not i have three other pcs in my house are these serial cables -> https://www.mycablemart.com/store/images/products/861_small.jpg

also i am using i am connecting the main square via usb to my pc, do i need the serial aswell or just the molex power cable which i cant seem to find what that is.. :oops::-D

you need to use the serial to extract the key from lite-ons so I believe... by the main square i guess you mean the connectivity kit

Btw, I wasn't trying to make fun earlier - if you need to borrow the sata card & cables from me to do this, let me know. The ones I got here hotukdeals.com/for…069

Original Poster

I have been looking at this tutorial team-xecuter.com/ck3…htm it says you can use usb or serial cable, i have plugged in the usb to my pc and the blue power cable to the dvd drive, the molex power cable that it shows on a picture on the above tutorial i have not got, can i get this cable of another piece of electonic equipment?

just use the molex i suggested, make sure you plug it in the right way up or you may blow ur drive, also i don't use serial cable either, i just plug the connectivity kit straight in to the serial port whilst i'm extracting my keys

ALEXSHEFF92;5085996

the molex power cable that it shows on a picture on the above tutorial i … the molex power cable that it shows on a picture on the above tutorial i have not got, can i get this cable of another piece of electonic equipment?

I have a molex cable I can stick in the post if you need one .. I can post a pic to confirm it's the correct one

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5086144

I have a molex cable I can stick in the post if you need one .. I can … I have a molex cable I can stick in the post if you need one .. I can post a pic to confirm it's the correct one

That would be great, i'll send it straight back, or you could provide a link to somewhere that sells them and what model voltage (if thats applicable) etc, id need

thanks

ALEXSHEFF92;5086376

That would be great, i'll send it straight back, or you could provide a … That would be great, i'll send it straight back, or you could provide a link to somewhere that sells them and what model voltage (if thats applicable) etc, id needthanks

I don't think I'll need it back tbh - just let me dig it out and post a pic to confirm it's what u need

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5086409

I don't think I'll need it back tbh - just let me dig it out and post a … I don't think I'll need it back tbh - just let me dig it out and post a pic to confirm it's what u need

Oh cool cheers mate :thumbsup:

erm .. spoke too soon. Just took apart an unused psu thinking the other end of one of the molex cables inside could be 'unplugged', but they can't. Here's what I was left with on my knee - fun while it lasted :oops:

http://i43.tinypic.com/qnwfbm.jpg[/IMG]

Now to screw it back together again!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5086552

erm .. spoke too soon. Just took apart an unused psu thinking the other … erm .. spoke too soon. Just took apart an unused psu thinking the other end of one of the molex cables inside could be 'unplugged', but they can't. Here's what I was left with on my knee - fun while it lasted :oops:[/IMG]Now to screw it back together again!

Oops :-D sorry about that, is there any chance you can get me a link of one to buy as im not very clued up on them to be honest :thumbsup:

open your pc and use a molex from inside there, unplug one of your dvd drives if there isnt one spare.

btw, dont send me the liteon if you brick it.

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;5086629

open your pc and use a molex from inside there, unplug one of your dvd … open your pc and use a molex from inside there, unplug one of your dvd drives if there isnt one spare.btw, dont send me the liteon if you brick it.

I think i might just put my xbox back together and leave it, i was told it was really easy now finding its not loads of extra cables i havnt got etc.

whats that about the lite-on i don't get it :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763884
    2. What an absolute disgrace2148
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2030
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447

See more discussions