Groups

360 Flashing avoiding live ban

Anyone know the situation with updated firmware to get around the live ban? I have a Hitachi drive and its flashed, but not banned yet - only been on live once, before the flash.

Question is - can it be reflashed to new firmware, allowing backups and live?

4 Comments

Banned

titley

Anyone know the situation with updated firmware to get around the live … Anyone know the situation with updated firmware to get around the live ban? I have a Hitachi drive and its flashed, but not banned yet - only been on live once, before the flash. Question is - can it be reflashed to new firmware, allowing backups and live?

huh? :?

flash with ixtreme, theres a chance that you mat get banned now though.

Original Poster

hothothot

huh? :?

Last I heard firmware was out for Samsung drives, not Hitachi, (to get around the ban I mean) was wondering if anyone could shed further light....

hitachi ixtreme has been out for around two weeks i think, if your banned theres no way to get around it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions