360 Games recommendations

Due to the demands of life, work and the Oh, I havent used the 360 in over a year, so am well out of the loop on what games are good/bad or indifferent. And now I have some free time for me so want to catch up with some serious gaming fun.

I like most game formats except for Sports games and Street/Virtua Fighter type games am not fussed about on-line play at all.

So HUKDers any gems I have missed out on in the last year, or anything exciting due to be released soon?

12 Comments

left 4 dead
gears of war
I hear colin mcrae/DiRT is amazing for a racing game

Call of Duty 4
Gears of war 2

Fallout 3 (takes some getting into mind)
Mass Effect (can be had for very little now)
Halo 3
CoD 4
Left4Dead
If you just want some good clean fun the Naruto games and Braid are quite entertaining.

COD4 and Fallout 3 for definite. I am selling both of mine

I cannot think of 360 different titles but Call of Duty 4 or 5 or both is a must have.

Bioshock

Assassins Creed

Dead Space

villain;5389058

Bioshock

Really? I thought it was a really poor FPS and the clichéd story didn't help much either. The only interesting idea was the little sisters, and they were rather disturbing.

Dead Rising and Crackdown in honour of their up coming sequels, plus they are cheap and fun.

Original Poster

Cheers for those recommendations I will purchase 5 games on saturday and have a gaming fest cant wait.

GTA 4 is great.
Another vote for Fallout 3, I'm 100 hours in now and still going.
Oblivion

I would have to say Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, and COD 4

megalomaniac;5389100

Really? I thought it was a really poor FPS and the clichéd story didn't … Really? I thought it was a really poor FPS and the clichéd story didn't help much either. The only interesting idea was the little sisters, and they were rather disturbing.

I loved Bioshock, it's one of my top 5 favourite games on the 360. It had a great atmosphere and I quite liked the story and the setting. The price you can get it now is a bargain too.

DKLS - what did you go for in the end?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
    2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
    3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?33
    4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions