Groups

360 help?

Ok after loads of selling on ebay, i have enough money to buy the x box 360 arcade console (in that other thread) and i was wondering if its worth gettin? should i just save up more to say get a better hardrive, is there much difference?

thanks

12 Comments

you might as well get the pro console from shopto mate

Original Poster

could i have a link please?

EDIT Sorry its in that same thread, i found it

you are better saving up and getting an elite it has the falcon chipset as i have the pro console and i am on my fourth xbox due to having the ring of death 3 times in just over a year

the pro has a flacon chipset too and an HDMI slot as they are the newly produced ones.

You cant guarantee a falcon,without looking at the box, there are alot of non falcon elites out there and non falcon pros

just email shopto or make a thread on the shopto forum and ask if they supply the falcon chipset xbox 360 consoles.

Unless you can get a hard disk very cheap for the Arcade then its worth the extra for the Pro (the hard disk also means you can play some original xbox games)

and also useful for maps for halo3 and cod4

can someone tell me how to find out if the elite is a falcon chipset

look at the voltage on the side of the box, if its 175 thens its a falcon

It's the power, not the voltage. It'll say 175W rather than 203W. There are some consoles with the Falcon chipsets that are being shipped with the 203W power supplies, although I'd imagine that most of those have been sold by now.

strike;1722766

just email shopto or make a thread on the shopto forum and ask if they … just email shopto or make a thread on the shopto forum and ask if they supply the falcon chipset xbox 360 consoles.

There is a thread on shopto, some people have received falcons on there, some havn't
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions