Found 1st Apr 2010
i was on my 360 yesturday and the screen went abit funny so when i restarted my xbox and the is no picture on the screen i have tryed other hdmi leads non work its not my tv as i tryed the same hdmi lead in my ps3 which worked so i dont know if any body could help that would be great

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

is it short lasting or is my 360 done for cheers

If its within the 1 year warranty get it repaired, if its still within the 3 year RROD warranty then wrap a towel around it and leave it on until it gets RROD, then get it repaired. If it's out of warranty, heatgun/x-clamp it. Google if you dont know what it is.

Silly question but you have selected the right input on your tv? you got any red lights showing?

hutchir9;8262743

Silly question but you have selected the right input on your tv? you got … Silly question but you have selected the right input on your tv? you got any red lights showing?

Sound but no visual display is a common fault, the repair is just the same as fixing rrod.

Original Poster

i know all about rod fixing how to do it i thought i knew it all but obz not there is no sound from tv but can here it through my turtle beach it doesnt have rrod and it hdmi cable and its wired up correctly as it suddenly went after a hour of playing

Original Poster

ill take it apart and have a play if no luck new 360
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?55
    2. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S57
    3. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…33
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…67

See more discussions