360 migration cable

Hello all. Ordered the really good 360 elite deal on here today. I was wondering if anyone knew where the quickest or cheapest place would be to pick up a migration cable for transferring from a 20GB hdd to a 120GB hdd? I know they are free, but I don't want to wait a month for it! lol I was hoping to get my premium up on flea bay asap.

Thanks in advance,

Stu

12 Comments

Could buy a xbox memory card and transfer everything over in small parts, then sell the card when you sell the premium

Banned

where this reaaly good deal please

Original Poster

danby jason;2092885

where this reaaly good deal please

It expired really quickly, it's one of those jump on it whilst you can deals. Sorry I can't help any further.

Banned

XxS7U4R7xX;2092893

It expired really quickly, it's one of those jump on it whilst you can … It expired really quickly, it's one of those jump on it whilst you can deals. Sorry I can't help any further.

thanks wasent on line on the m6 today lol

Banned

add-man;2092839

Could buy a xbox memory card and transfer everything over in small parts, … Could buy a xbox memory card and transfer everything over in small parts, then sell the card when you sell the premium

doesn't work, i've tried, you'll need to get a cable

Banned

check ebay sometimes they go from £3- £20+ got mine for £4.50 sold it for £26 , best time to check is through the day when people are mostly at work

Banned

I bought one on ebay for a silly amount so i wouldnt have to wait a few days later it came and i had two so i sold them both on ebay again true story

Original Poster

Thanks for your replys. I've been looking on flea bay and call me a tight wad, I don't wanna pay £10 or more for something that comes free lol.

minibeast;2093076

doesn't work, i've tried, you'll need to get a cable

Having a look around people say you can use it to transfer saves, then just recover your XBL account on the new HDD

Banned

XxS7U4R7xX;2094008

Thanks for your replys. I've been looking on flea bay and call me a tight … Thanks for your replys. I've been looking on flea bay and call me a tight wad, I don't wanna pay £10 or more for something that comes free lol.

lol then ur gonna have t o wait

Cant you just fone microsoft and ask for one?

matt3454;2095023

Cant you just fone microsoft and ask for one?

I think that is what he has done, but it takes a while to arrive
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions