360 or PS3?

Found 7th Dec 2008
Hi,

Looking to get one for Christmas, and not sure which?

Please could you tell me which you'd recommend and why?

Thank you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

use the search bar.

Both consoles are pukka it depends what you want though. The ps3 has built in bluray but is double the price of the xbox 360. Also if you are looking to play online be advised that you have to pay for the service on xbox but not on ps3 however because you are paying for the service it is a much better online service. There really isnt a lot between them and my deciding factor when i bought mine was what did my friends have!

how much do they charge for the online thing? thanks (as i have just ordered an xbox!)

in before the fanboys...

noob;3686010

in before the fanboys...

:thinking:

noob;3686010

in before the fanboys...

....they're coming ......:thumbsup:

Banned

ALICOM007;3685971

use the search bar.

too right :thumbsup:

asked and answered 50 times already lol

Banned

spammed btw

thanks for info i,m glad i have reserved the xbox at argos now! :thumbsup:

Banned

wulshaz;3686006

how much do they charge for the online thing? thanks (as i have just … how much do they charge for the online thing? thanks (as i have just ordered an xbox!)

£35 a year. free on ps3 ;-)

The 360 will probably get more play as it has far more A+ games. The PS3 has extra features as far as media capability that the 360 lacks but is a little anaemic on the games front.

People will argue all day and night but in simplest terms it boils down to this:

What system do your friends own?

The new consoles live and die by the online experience so it's no point shelling out on a shiny PS3 to find out all your friends are on Xbox Live and vice versa.

Banned

get both .. I have:thumbsup:

Same here. Hardly touched my ps3 since I got it, waiting to use it as a blu-ray player once it's on my nice big tv

wulshaz;3686006

how much do they charge for the online thing? thanks (as i have just … how much do they charge for the online thing? thanks (as i have just ordered an xbox!)

"13" months = ₤ 29.99

jasper1675.com/UKg…tml

wulshaz;3686006

If you intend to go online and are not in the room with your router you will need to probably get either the ]Xbox Wifi adapter or a really long ethernet cable alongside you live sub.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771929
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548058
    3. Corrupt banks finally being dealt with924
    4. Turn £20 Nectar Points into £35 cash - Nectar Double-Up/CEX33

See more discussions