Groups
    EXPIRED

360 Package deal

Banned
    best 360 package deal out there?
    Any christmas specials?
    Cheers

5 Comments

I cant remember which store has it but £279 for Xbox premium, Halo 3, Virtua Fighter 5 and I think it was either assassins creed or Project Gotham racing 4. anyway it doesn't matter, just go into Gamestation and they will be able to match it for any 3 games, so you can get rid of Halo 3 for Call of Duty 4 or Virtua Fighter for The Orange Box or whatever.
    Thats the best deal I have seen around.

Original Poster Banned

do gamestation match prices then?
    Hmv have got xbox premium, halo3 and pro street for 264.99.
    Seems okay?
    Any better?

sdavi3680;1364212

I cant remember which store has it but £279 for Xbox premium, Halo 3, … I cant remember which store has it but £279 for Xbox premium, Halo 3, Virtua Fighter 5 and I think it was either assassins creed or Project Gotham racing 4. anyway it doesn't matter, just go into Gamestation and they will be able to match it for any 3 games, so you can get rid of Halo 3 for Call of Duty 4 or Virtua Fighter for The Orange Box or whatever.Thats the best deal I have seen around.

That was in Currys / Dixons (with Assassins Creed no PGR4) but is sold out, at least in my area.

My 360 has just bitten the dust but I'm going to wait until after Xmas and hopefully get a good bundle offer in the sales.

Yeah, gamestation are pretty good. Game had a good deal with Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4, they wouldnt allow me to swap the halo game out of the deal. Went straight over to Gamestation, they matched the deal and let me choose the games.

jizzm;1364217

do gamestation match prices then?

Nope

They don't even match their own online price.

Hence the reason I got mine from Block Buster (always worth a check)

I got the arcade pack HDMI and COD 4 collectors for £204.99.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions