Found 25th Aug 2009
I have a probe which I use every so often, but when I went to use it today I noticed that a wire has come out of one of the holes (the extent of my technical terminology).

The 12 (blue) wires which connect the drive to the connectivity kit are all n place. If you hold the probe so you can read CK3 PROBE as normal (not upside down,The bottom (black) wire "d" is in place. The top (brown) "4"wire is in place, however the middle red wire has come lose out of where it connects to the drive plug.

typing like a n00b

bottom diagram is of the plug, the top row is where the grooves which slot in to the drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 -
a b c d e f

If this makes sense to anyone which hole should the red wire share so i can read my lite-on

8 Comments

just make a probe dude, plenty of tutorials to find, it's only a pin on the end of a wire, that fancy CK3 one is only like that for n00bs that need a light to show it's actually in the hole..

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;6113351

just make a probe dude, plenty of tutorials to find, it's only a pin on … just make a probe dude, plenty of tutorials to find, it's only a pin on the end of a wire, that fancy CK3 one is only like that for n00bs that need a light to show it's actually in the hole..

you got a decent link :oops: :thumbsup:

fwibble cut wire 11, attach a wire, attach a pin.

Original Poster

strike;6113415

fwibble cut wire 11, attach a wire, attach a pin.

:thinking:

do you split the wire so it is still connected to the plug, and then use the pin in same hole as probe

Cut wire 11 from the middle, strip at both ends, then where the two wires are stripped make them connect to the spare wire, and then connect the pin to that

lol, nice one, you still got those pics strike, cant find mine anywhere..

DudeyGeeza;6113670

lol, nice one, you still got those pics strike, cant find mine anywhere..

no, dont have those pics, i kept loosing the links.

I'll ask DJ :thumbsup:

DJ took these Pics

Props to DJ]

http://www.djnaff.com/pics/540afea70ead091083e3817b30dcb39f.jpg

http://www.djnaff.com/pics/ae89b8487ea1dbc7bd38669e87239ce4.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    2. Did you know?3054
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions