Groups
    EXPIRED

360 trade in price?

i think this is the wrong place but does any1 know the trade in price at game/gamestation for the xbox 360 premium? got 1 in june and ive got bored of it so wondering if i risk getting a random amount from ebay or just give into store for over £100(hopefully :p). Thanks

7 Comments

140-145 at gamestation more on ebay maybe 200 if lucky.

Original Poster

wow 140 at gamestation, more then i paid for it gunan take it in soon i think. thanks
    any1 know price of game too?

Hudson92

wow 140 at gamestation, more then i paid for it gunan take it in soon … wow 140 at gamestation, more then i paid for it gunan take it in soon i think. thanksany1 know price of game too?

ill give you £150for it and arrange collection if your interested drop me a pm

£155...

I asked in Blockbuster about a month ago and they were offering £160 store credit and it was about £100 cash.....so I sold mine on ebay for £160 which I thought was a good price as you could buy new ones for £200 from shopto at that time.

Original Poster

ok, my sister recalls her boyfriend wanted one, i will check tomorrow with him and instore and then ill reply here.

Also does any1 know how to delete like credit card info? used it to buy stuff b4.

Edit: for the offers is this just for the 360 alone or did u think i meant that including the games? (just checking)

thanks again

You can delete the profile - I think this is one of the options on the last "blade" - you need to select storage I think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions