Groups

360 Wireless Adapter

Has anyone seen this before?

bluescale.co.uk/Sho…asp

Do you think it would really work?

Anyone dealt with them before?

9 Comments

addywin;1480290

that looks good as … that looks good as wellhttp://www.bluescale.co.uk/Shop/wireless_xbox_adapters/xbox_360_wireless_usb_networking_adapter_xbox_360_wireless_networking_a.aspsomeone shed sum light

apprently they are very hard to set up, and drop connection rather often, so ive been told

Original Poster

thought it was too good to be true. Anyone else know anything of it?

just in case there is any confusion these arent for use to pick up a wireless signal on your xbox, they are to provide a wireless signal to your xbox.

Original Poster

ctuk;1480398

just in case there is any confusion these arent for use to pick up a … just in case there is any confusion these arent for use to pick up a wireless signal on your xbox, they are to provide a wireless signal to your xbox.

chat with your friends, play games via Xbox LIVE®, and more—all without th … chat with your friends, play games via Xbox LIVE®, and more—all without the clutter of wires.

I think its quite misleading then

Original Poster

So its a no no.

I'll keep on the lookout for an official one then. Damn M$ for making so much profit on these things

If you have a wireless laptop you can just use that, its what i do and a lot cheaper than having to work out an extra £50.

if you use your laptop, your nat settings will me "moderate" and you cant change it, the problem here will be is that you wont be able to join all games online.

Buy a powerline adapter, and use your mains ring
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      3. One thing you've forgotten912
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477

See more discussions