Groups

360 wireless headset problems

I brought a headset from cex, i have charged it then pressed connect on 360 then connect on the headset and it connects to slot 2, however i cant hear anything on it at all, when i speak in it while waiting for people to join a game no speach bubble appears either.Is there something i am not doing right before i take it back as faulty

9 Comments

take it back m8

Change your controller.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4525462

Change your controller.

what you mean mate try a different one?

Im guessing that your controller is connected to slot one so you need to make sure the wireless headset also is on slot one i.e. keep pressing (don't hold) the small white connect button until it gets to slot one

Original Poster

ok thanks ill try that, just tried each time i press connect only goes 2,3,4,2,3,4 etc?

pughy2000;4525495

what you mean mate try a different one?

Yeh. Incompatible controllers cause the headset to skip to slot 2. Try a dif controller.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4525524

Yeh. Incompatible controllers cause the headset to skip to slot 2. Try a … Yeh. Incompatible controllers cause the headset to skip to slot 2. Try a dif controller.

i have 2 official wireless controllers are earlier versions incompatble? anyway ill give it a go mate thanks

pughy2000;4525535

i have 2 official wireless controllers are earlier versions incompatble? … i have 2 official wireless controllers are earlier versions incompatble? anyway ill give it a go mate thanks

Correct.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4525590

Correct.

thanks buddy, works a treat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?621
      2. Hamburg at christmas11
      3. www.disneycharms.co11