Groups

360 > XBL > Downloads Question

Banned
    Replaced my RROD console with a new one and swapped the HDD's over. Everything was fine until the other day

set up some downloads from xbox.com and then when I was looking through I couldnt find them. Ended up looking at the download manager and they were there with a little exclamation (!) mark by them saying the downloads were reserved to another console or something?!

I can download fine from the actual console but wanted to be able to download from the site....is there a way I can change the settings on xbox.com so it downloads to newe console cause it appears to be reserving them for the old console but recognsing the account on the HDD

2 Comments

you will have to check to see if your console is registered with the website.
    I have two xbox's and if i sign into my profile from the other xbox i get the same error msg.

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;4484928

you will have to check to see if your console is registered with the … you will have to check to see if your console is registered with the website.I have two xbox's and if i sign into my profile from the other xbox i get the same error msg.

any idea where to change it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions