Groups

3600mah PSP batteries on eBay

There are loads of 3600mah batteries for the PSP on eBay and I've been tempted to buy a couple. Does anyone have any experience with them? Theoretically it's 3x the power as the one I have now, but I'm warey of these cheap eBay clones. However, the sellers do seem to be getting good feedback ratings from them. Are they as good as they sound?

Thanks.

6 Comments

Ones I have bought before have always been pretty poor.

OK to start then weak charge after a few weeks.

These from Amazon are great, slightly less charge but work fine for a few hours play

amazon.co.uk/Dur…8-3

loll1es;7030242

These from Amazon are great, slightly less charge but work fine for a few … These from Amazon are great, slightly less charge but work fine for a few hours playhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Duracell-Supreme-AA-2650mAh-Pack/dp/B000G1662O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1259395218&sr=8-3

and you put them in a PSP HOW? :whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks - so they are best avoided then. Does anyone know of any decent replacements? I want to get a spare battery - preferably which lasts at least double the amount of time (and also fits in a PSP-3000) - if they exist?

They are probably from Hong Kong I wouldn't really buy third party stuff if I was you. Especially to do with the power

None of the replacement batteries will have as much power as they claim.
    Just buy one from dealextreme and be done.

Met-Cast;7035507

They are probably from Hong Kong I wouldn't really buy third party stuff … They are probably from Hong Kong I wouldn't really buy third party stuff if I was you. Especially to do with the power

I would think Sony stuff is made in Hong Kong.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions