Groups
    EXPIRED

37" Flat screen TV (LCD or Plasma) for watching Films

Probably like many forum members, Ive been scouting about for a LCD tv for some time. My key criteria is that it must be good for watching films, often of a dark (brightness :-) ) nature. I started looking at 32 screen sizes, then for a little more thought the 37 represented good value, without dominating the room in terms of size (yet to convince the wife 37 isnt too big). Id rather pay a little more and get the up to date processing, as it does seem LCD technology especially has progressed in the last few years (less pixcilation or blur). But I have yet to find a blow your socks off deal. The most interesting deal so far seems to be Dixons 37 Samsung R88 for about £500. But you may know better? Thank you for any assistance/comments.

2 Comments

Just as long as it's not that expensive Hanspree posted elsewhere :thumbsup:

LCD TVs do not dominate the room becuse they are thin in depth so actually take up less room than an old bulky 32".
    Only get a 37" though if you have a reasonable size lounge cos in a home like a small terraced, it will dominate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1019
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910

See more discussions