Groups
    EXPIRED

37" LCD from DSG Group BUDGET : £550

Banned
    hi i just write my CRT tv off by insurance from DSG Group and i have just recieved some vouchers from them.. i can only buy from currys, currys digital and pc world.. apparently dixons dont take vouchers anymore!

i am looking to buy a brand new 37" LCD TV, my budget is around £550.
    which do you think would be the best

i dont really know about 720p/1080p? but please advise me on which to get
    and which tv makes are most reliable

thanks a lot

8 Comments

If you can get this deal here , you'll be getting a cracking TV for your money

currys.co.uk/mar…id=

if you are prepared to put a wee bit to it yourself you could go for full 100hz
    currys.co.uk/mar…810

My dad has been looking for a 37" tv and been doing quite a bit of research online. It seams the best would be a Sony or Panasonic. As for the 720 vs 1080 I've heard that anything under 32" doesn't make a huge difference unless you are sitting right up close to the screen. If your going for a 37" then I would advise going for the 1080 if your budget will allow you. He's been looking for a good deal for something like this but struggling to get it under about £570.
    Hope this helps.

Original Poster Banned

does it matter if its 1080p or 720p
    ive got a ps3 which im thinking of connecting to it??

If you are connecting your PS3 then Plasma will be better than LCD. I've just purchased a PS3 to go with our Panny 46" Plasma and it is cracking. Most of my neighbours have LCD and are gutted after seeing the difference. If you can afford it - go with the 1080

i bought one of those panasonics today after months of picking which was the best to go with, excellent tv

Original Poster Banned

ooh thanks

does anybody know why these vouchers cannot be used in dixons anymore?

thedealsealer;4295655

ooh thanksdoes anybody know why these vouchers cannot be used in dixons … ooh thanksdoes anybody know why these vouchers cannot be used in dixons anymore?

Not sure maybe because dixons is now online only.:thumbsup:

Broxy;4295851

Not sure maybe because dixons is now online only.:thumbsup:

that'll be true.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions