Groups
    EXPIRED

37" LCD Television Wanted but confused which is best

Hi all,

Looking to buy a 37" LCD TV. After a 37" as 32" is too small and 42" is too big really.

I was considering either the deals that come up with the Hanspree at about £380 or a Samsung 37".

The trouble is there are quite a few Samsung models and im not sure which is best;

The 3 I have found are;

LE37R87BDX about £500.00
    LE37M86BD about £600.00
    LE37M87BDX about £700

I really cant figure out what the difference with them are though.

Can anyone out there help at all?

Thanks

7 Comments

id go for a samsung personally.. i have a 42" plasma and the quality is excellent.Have a look around the stores before u decide but id recommend the samsungs anyday, even the lcds!! The LE37M87BDX is only £591 at 1staudiovisual.co.uk or £629 at Play.com, if you can find a voucher maybe u could get it cheaper!!
    Darren

Heres a great tv with hard drive from empiredirect

empiredirect.co.uk/con…T75

voucher code EM4549
    USER NAME EDSAVE APPLY THESES CODES AT CHECKOUT AND THE PRICE DROPS TO £609.99
    for another £20 you can get a 3 year guarantee

HI again play .com voucher . experience08

will give you 5% discount

Samsung LE-37R87BDX £485 [url]www.1staudiovisual.co.uk[/url]

also argos are doing a hitachi for £499 with 3 years cover

dazza230;1966148

id go for a samsung personally.. i have a 42" plasma and the quality is … id go for a samsung personally.. i have a 42" plasma and the quality is excellent.Have a look around the stores before u decide but id recommend the samsungs anyday, even the lcds!! The LE37M87BDX is only £591 at 1staudiovisual.co.uk or £629 at Play.com, if you can find a voucher maybe u could get it cheaper!!Darren

I have to 40" version of the M series, I'm still impressed everytime I turn on my PS3. Magical

Go to WHSmiths and buy what TV and video. well worth spening £4 to see what the experts think !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418

See more discussions