Groups
    EXPIRED

37inch TV

I have just brought a house and am looking for a 37inch LCD OR PLASMA TV - I have a budget of upto 700.

Can anyone helppppppppp

5 Comments

Banned

woolies have one for 550, techwood tho , i have never herd ov them nice tele

You can probably still get the Toshiba 37WLT66 within your budget if you shop around. I would avoid the cheap brands - poor display of conventional tv and uncertain reliability.

Here are some alternatives (the 1st has a good picture if you don't need freeview):

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml
    digitaldirect.co.uk/pro…fi=

i back that lg are a good company but wouldnt trust pixmania

Bertt

You can probably still get the Toshiba 37WLT66 within your budget if you … You can probably still get the Toshiba 37WLT66 within your budget if you shop around. I would avoid the cheap brands - poor display of conventional tv and uncertain reliability.Here are some alternatives (the 1st has a good picture if you don't need freeview):http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/458361/art/lg/37le2r-lcd-television.htmlhttp://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=11138&ff=&ffi=

i have this very same tv, great picture through normal sky digital, awesome on hd dvds, it comes with 2 hdmi sockets, vga socket 2 scarts, component as well.

the reviews it gets are also very very good. mind you, the tv is a year and a bit old now so there may be something better out there for the same sort of price. im happy with mine though.

i would second what brum says i have had the tosh about the same lenth of
    time and it is still a cracking set

ps
    as some one said dont bother with cheapies or you will regret it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra11
      2. Virgin media sign up22
      3. Samsung Galaxy S622
      4. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11