Groups

3d blu-ray ?

got my new 60 inch Samsung this week and just received my 3d glasses, what in your view would be good to watch in 3d, was looking at the star trek into darkness but already seen that in the cinema in 3d.

15 Comments

avatar is the go to for showing off 3d tv mate

Pacific Rim and World War Z were both pretty good.

Toy Story 3 - Loads going on in there

Original Poster

Is downloaded movies any good, downloading x-men says it 3d Blu-ray its 1.85 gb file and will streaming it from my desktop to tv or xbox one

dougle34

Is downloaded movies any good, downloading x-men says it 3d Blu-ray its … Is downloaded movies any good, downloading x-men says it 3d Blu-ray its 1.85 gb file and will streaming it from my desktop to tv or xbox one

At 1.85Gb I can't see how that would be anywhere near Full HD 3D...

I think Gravity is superb in 3d

Got to be this surely! (_;)

[img]encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvQ1Sxs6ZfOOCrgFpBiNeVJ2AHFj1Fx8004qP7qtUwzvHtAfjC0Q[/img]

dougle34

Is downloaded movies any good, downloading x-men says it 3d Blu-ray its … Is downloaded movies any good, downloading x-men says it 3d Blu-ray its 1.85 gb file and will streaming it from my desktop to tv or xbox one

Yea. Nomal 720p is around 4gb. Dont bother with that 1.85gb print.
    Keep an eye on amazon. I got Avatar 3d for a tenner during lightning deals.
    Edited by: "thegame999" 10th Jan 2015

Original Poster

seen the hobit to download but new to blu-ray how do I stream thiese files to tv
    HOBBIT2_3DBLURAY_P1_PHX.iso 30.79 GB
    HOBBIT2_3DBLURAY_P2_PHX.iso 27.79 gGB

Best to buy the films. Cheapest to buy is Hugo and is well worth getting. Titanic, Jurassic Park, Polar Express and Pi to name a few. I thought Gravity was brilliant but it has mixed reviews. A must have is David Attenborough's A 3D Collection.

spectra7045

I think Gravity is superb in 3d

Agreed... Its the only film I've seen where 3D felt integral to the storytelling and not just a tacked-on afterthought.

Drive angry, bad film but good 3D

Gravity & Avatar great in 3d
    The explore the universe 3d blu ray I had was pretty good too

chavkiller

avatar is the go to for showing off 3d tv mate

totally agree, an amazing 3D film.

dougle34

seen the hobit to download but new to blu-ray how do I stream thiese … seen the hobit to download but new to blu-ray how do I stream thiese files to tv HOBBIT2_3DBLURAY_P1_PHX.iso 30.79 GBHOBBIT2_3DBLURAY_P2_PHX.iso 27.79 gGB

They are iso files. U need to first burn them onto blank bluray (if you have a bluray writer)

Like i said, lot of work involved. U are better off ordering via amazon or something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....912
      2. Cheer me up please?1438
      3. One thing you've forgotten2126
      4. love affairs2067

See more discussions