3D Blu Rays where to buy? online/offline (apart from Ebay)

Found 25th Nov 2010
Ok so i just got my 3D TV I now need 3d blu rays while i wait for my free ones to come.

10 Comments

I'm sure there's a minimal amount out that's why I haven't gone that way yet, though I would like to watch the footie in 3D.

Original Poster

I see there are a few on Amazon Footy is amazing Adam wathced Tottenham last night

nutta

I see there are a few on Amazon Footy is amazing Adam wathced Tottenham … I see there are a few on Amazon Footy is amazing Adam wathced Tottenham last night

Yep, you need to ring my wife and tell her she needs 3D tv.

I buy mine from amazon

amazon.de have some different same with amazon.com, theress quite a few out now if you know the right places to dl them from

Hi Nutta, nice one getting the 3D, dam it going to have to get one myself, you lucky so and so. All the BEST lad wish you all good luck with it

Original Poster

I just ordered A Christmas Carol 3D as it has great reviews for 3D and film also i am yet to see it:D

Original Poster

I this the Full HD version of Ice Age 3 or the crappy one?

amazon.de/Ice…-27

nutta

I this the Full HD version of Ice Age 3 or the crappy … I this the Full HD version of Ice Age 3 or the crappy one?http://www.amazon.de/Ice-Age-Dinosaurier-Limitierte-Auflage/dp/B003V3FNXW/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1290684887&sr=8-27

That's a DVD, not a Blu-Ray.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

That's a DVD, not a Blu-Ray.

Lol oh yeah thanksX)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63683
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111