Groups

3D cinema in Bristol?

Just wondering if there is a 3D cinema in Bristol, as I would like to take some youngsters to go and see Ice Age 3.

Also what would be the cost of like 6 people going?

cheers

12 Comments

There sure is.... ]details

Original Poster

thanks for that........

I have googled already but sites like ODEON were s*ite, so I was asking here.

Original Poster

anyone?

yeah one in Cabbot Circus. cinema de lux does it...well they did the my bloody valentine thriller there in 3d

I would say you are looking at between £30 and £45 depending on how many adults there are and youngsters.

l33t-krew;5514639

thanks for that........I have googled already but sites like ODEON were … thanks for that........I have googled already but sites like ODEON were s*ite, so I was asking here.

Did you actually look at the search results? I think not :whistling:
    Clearly, the VUE does 3D movies.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;5514927

I would say you are looking at between £30 and £45 depending on how many a … I would say you are looking at between £30 and £45 depending on how many adults there are and youngsters.

1 adult over 18, 5 youngers from 5-15.

That dosent seem a bad price.

mr.potato_head;5514940

]3d cinema

Thanks for the link. Their time schedule seems a little screwed (unles they really only have cinema screenings on occasionally..)

Babbabooey;5514928

Did you actually look at the search results? I think not … Did you actually look at the search results? I think not :whistling:Clearly, the VUE does 3D movies.

Yes I did. There was sod all there.

l33t-krew;5514992

Yes I did. There was sod all there.

Wierd, I could have sworn the VUE does 3D films.
    Coraline 3D for example :roll:

l33t-krew;5514992

Thanks for the link. Their time schedule seems a little screwed (unles … Thanks for the link. Their time schedule seems a little screwed (unles they really only have cinema screenings on occasionally..)

They do have more showings than that, i gave that link to purely show that its 3d. They do have more showings, the website has been changed so it may just be a problem with that. Porbably best to ring them.

There was an iMax in Bristol, i think it may have closed down though

peodude;5516328

There was an iMax in Bristol, i think it may have closed down though

yep, last year or so,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions