Groups

3D Doritos

Does anybody remember these heavenly crisps... about one second and gone the next.

What's that about... most people I have spoken to about them liked them... hmm

42 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Doritos-3DTP.jpg

I do!
    I want!
    I miss!
    I don't know where they went!

OOoh yea! I remember these! They were yummy!

Oh now im hungry! I loved those when they were around

Original Poster

When I was in college my mate wrote a letter to Walkers... to which they replied

"we are always trying new ranges, unfortunately some are not as popular as others, in the case of 3D Doritos, they were discontinued"

GUTTING!

Banned

yummy, now im chuffin hungry:x:x

Original Poster

I don't understand tho, everyone seemed/seems to love em... but somehow they didn't sell enough "Supposedly", did we all steal them or something? they were so nice we had to thieve them, and that's why they were discontinued? I dunno. :P

Same with Wispa.

I still say they bring them back for good.

I

Original Poster

sassie;1611322

yummy, now im chuffin hungry:x:x

Sorry Sassie... have a hobnob...
    http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/4c/250px-Hobnobs.jpg

t0mm;1611338

Same with Wispa.I still say they bring them back for good.I

Original Poster

t0mm;1611338

Same with Wispa.I still say they bring them back for good.I

Banned

you not got any chocolate covered one, now they are delishhhhh -thank god im going shopping tomorrow, i aint been for about 3 weeks:oops:

emasu;1611342

The original wispa is back :thinking:

It's not. well not for good. it's gone now i believe. or someone lied and stole them all from nottingham:x

Original Poster

Cos we have a massive box of Wispas in the stock room @ work... (they maybe stashed in a corner, so the best before date passes, and I can have them all, and get really sick!)

Original Poster

sassie;1611347

you not got any chocolate covered one, now they are delishhhhh -thank god … you not got any chocolate covered one, now they are delishhhhh -thank god im going shopping tomorrow, i aint been for about 3 weeks:oops:

Ofcourse I do...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/content/images/2005/11/17/hob_nobs_203x152.jpg

OR... could I tempt you with a... wait for it... wait for it...
    http://yarnstorm.blogs.com/knitblog/images/dscn7178_edited.jpg
    PARTY RING!!!

Banned

oh no dont like them rings, although my little man does, but i could certainly manage the choccy nobs

fox's party rings yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have party rings in the cupboard.

If it doesnt grow, or eats something that grows, dont eat it guys!!!

eat clean, stay lean!

Banned

t0mm;1611376

I have party rings in the cupboard.

luck you - i only have crumbs in mine :oops:

I'll sell them you.

£3 inc delivery via BT?

I'll make a f/s thread? :giggle:

Original Poster

harvie316;1611378

If it doesnt grow, or eats something that grows, dont eat it guys!!!eat … If it doesnt grow, or eats something that grows, dont eat it guys!!!eat clean, stay lean!

I like that... makes sense... but party rings and hobnobs grow on trees... :P I wish

i loved mountain dew! i was so sad when they took the dew away :-(

Original Poster

Do they even sell that over here... cos It is soooooooooo nice!

Banned

t0mm;1611395

I'll sell them you.£3 inc delivery via BT?I'll make a f/s thread? :giggle:

you cannot sell above RRP - lmao

ooooops sorry wrong board:oops:

Original Poster

Mountain Dew Code Red!!!! Hmmmm

if lots of us email walkers maybe they will bring back 3 d doritos - they were yummy - i think they were more complex to make than ordinary or am i being silly - i only cook food and eat it - not into manufactoring - yeuch heard too many stories!!

spangles - bring back spangles!!!

Original Poster

holly100;1611565

if lots of us email walkers maybe they will bring back 3 d doritos - they … if lots of us email walkers maybe they will bring back 3 d doritos - they were yummy - i think they were more complex to make than ordinary or am i being silly

They look well hard to make...

sassie;1611347

you not got any chocolate covered one, now they are delishhhhh -thank god … you not got any chocolate covered one, now they are delishhhhh -thank god im going shopping tomorrow, i aint been for about 3 weeks:oops:

Yeah, chocolate hobnobs=the best :thumbsup:

Man I hated 3d Doritos. I was addicted to normal doritos but for the small time those things were sold my corner shop sold 3d instead of normal. They were just a copy of the American crisp ]Bugles anyway.

Had a Wagonwheel the other day, first one in years. Without Wagonwheels and Penguins the nations building industry would probably starve to death. ;-)

anyone remember lucky charms cereal?

Ungreat;1612572

Man I hated 3d Doritos. I was addicted to normal doritos but for the … Man I hated 3d Doritos. I was addicted to normal doritos but for the small time those things were sold my corner shop sold 3d instead of normal. They were just a copy of the American crisp ]Bugles anyway.Had a Wagonwheel the other day, first one in years. Without Wagonwheels and Penguins the nations building industry would probably starve to death. ;-)

are they american? my mum works at golden wonder and she used to bring boxes of these home a few years ago. although golden wonder sold off all their best products when they were taken over
    them there bugles taste goooood though

http://bitrot.emuchrist.org/comics/LuckyCharms.jpg

get yer hands off me lucky charms!
    now they are a healthy breakfast cereal!!!!!!!

beauchampy;1611398

i loved mountain dew! i was so sad when they took the dew away :-(

Hehe! Thats funny. Im drinking a can of Mountain Dew as we speak! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Wagonwheel and penguins... what about viscounts... or woteva they were called. Yeh I swear lucky charms are american... either way they are too nice.

donbreach;1614701

Wagonwheel and penguins... what about viscounts... or woteva they were … Wagonwheel and penguins... what about viscounts... or woteva they were called. Yeh I swear lucky charms are american... either way they are too nice.

They still sell these here, in Nottingham.

Lucky charms.. [Although I swear these are like £3 a box in an import shop]

10 Wagon wheels = £1
    14 Viscount = £1

You can tell I buy the wagon wheels + viscount :whistling:

Damn I fancy some lucky charms now. Might have to go on holiday to find some anyone no any cheap deals :w00t:

I used to love them!

I think you can order them from ocado

]here

At a whooping £5.99 per pack!!!!!!

My local Fenwicks department store sells Lucky Charms. They also do Jerky, Reese's Pieces and Hershey Bars as well as other American stuff.

Ungreat;1617517

My local Fenwicks department store sells Lucky Charms. They also do … My local Fenwicks department store sells Lucky Charms. They also do Jerky, Reese's Pieces and Hershey Bars as well as other American stuff.

How much do they sell lucky charms for?

you might be able to guess my next question :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30389
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions