Groups
    EXPIRED

3d glasses

Banned
    anyone know where i can get some free/cheap
    i have a 3d film to try out but no 3d glasses

17 Comments

they are some given away in one of the film magazines cant rember which on think its total film

http://*********.co.uk/MY-…A50

There's some good ones.

The censored bit is *********

Basically try ebay.

c gi.e ba y

Censorship gone mad.

Take your little one to watch Coraline. you get some great glasses, and get to keep them, good quality ones too

Aren't the home 3d movies different to cinema versions, in that they need different sorts of 3d glasses to work? ie the glasses you get from the cinema won't work when you watch the movie at home on your TV.

Babbabooey;5249442

Aren't the home 3d movies different to cinema versions, in that they need … Aren't the home 3d movies different to cinema versions, in that they need different sorts of 3d glasses to work? ie the glasses you get from the cinema won't work when you watch the movie at home on your TV.

Indeedie. The new technique used by films like thingie (y;know, the one with Ray Winston pretending to be a 7ft tall computer-generated hero of ancient greek mythology) uses a projection and polorazation technique that you can't acheive at home. For home 3D viewing, you need the red/blue glasses, which, op, you can buy on ebay for about a quid.

kekesala;5249547

]http://www.3dglasses.net/free3dglasses.htm

Helpful.

Assuming the OP lives in the USA :-D

Babbabooey;5249574

Helpful.Assuming the OP lives in the USA :-D

Oh yeh, sozz

Original Poster Banned

dxx;5249482

Indeedie. The new technique used by films like thingie (y;know, the one … Indeedie. The new technique used by films like thingie (y;know, the one with Ray Winston pretending to be a 7ft tall computer-generated hero of ancient greek mythology) uses a projection and polorazation technique that you can't acheive at home. For home 3D viewing, you need the red/blue glasses, which, op, you can buy on ebay for about a quid.

its aparently megenta/green i need

thanks to all who have helped so far
    i will leave some rep soon

i have some if you need.

Original Poster Banned

megenta/green?
    they for sale?

i got 3x red/cyan for sale. brand new.

£2.50 delivered

Original Poster Banned

thanks but its megenta/green i need atm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions