3d printers /tool storage

Posted 19th Jan
been looking at custom tool storage for spanners / screwdrivers /tools etc for toolbox drawers . I have thought about the foam shadow sheets but are really expensive. i think .

how hard it is to use a 3d printer to make something like this and how long ? (roughly )

your thoughts are welcome
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
search thingiverse - if you are thinking along the lines of this then doable : thingiverse.com/thi…223
Bertz9919/01/2020 21:37

search thingiverse - if you are thinking along the lines of this then …search thingiverse - if you are thinking along the lines of this then doable : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3020223

Thanks was looking for full drawer set up (one piece ) but least this is a starting point .
dezbo888819/01/2020 21:48

Thanks was looking for full drawer set up (one piece ) but least this is a …Thanks was looking for full drawer set up (one piece ) but least this is a starting point .

you would end up breaking it into sections and then join/glue them afterwards - would say quite ambitious to go straight there - maybe downsize at first with a couple to see if it will work/tweak and become doable - what I linked minimised amount of printing (time and where it can go wrong) with something someone has already proven.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants