does anybody know of any good deals with 3d tvs up to about £1500 plz

1. Ask
  2. 3D
  3. TV
  4. 3D TV
6 Comments

Original Poster

yeah well done ty

Why wouldl anyone want 3D on a home TV? Unless they have money to burn. There horrible to watch IMO.

Original Poster

yeah your opinion !!!

Banned

Purchased the Samsung C680 over Christmas and I must say I'm very impressed, managed to get a copy of Avatar from a mate who works at Panasonic and it's amazing, not horrible to watch in any way!

I think there are still some offers on the screen (free player/glasses/films), but try to get one with 5 yr warranty thrown in or cheap (Richer Sounds/John Lewis), from researching the set it looks like some have been prone to being a bit dodgy so having the extra piece of mind is a must. I paid £897 from John Lewis, got them to price match Currys.

Original Poster

snow_patrol

Purchased the Samsung C680 over Christmas and I must say I'm very … Purchased the Samsung C680 over Christmas and I must say I'm very impressed, managed to get a copy of Avatar from a mate who works at Panasonic and it's amazing, not horrible to watch in any way!I think there are still some offers on the screen (free player/glasses/films), but try to get one with 5 yr warranty thrown in or cheap (Richer Sounds/John Lewis), from researching the set it looks like some have been prone to being a bit dodgy so having the extra piece of mind is a must. I paid £897 from John Lewis, got them to price match Currys.

much appreciated thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account22
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions