Groups
    EXPIRED

3D TV and home cinema package

I am after a new TV and am thinking of getting a 3D one.
    Basically I would like a good deal on a 46" TV with a 3D Bluray home cinema set up. There are loads about and I dont really know what to look out for.
    Any help or deals would be appreciated

Thanks

4 Comments

Hi this seems a good deal although you will need a blu ray player ( unless you have a ps3 which is already 3d ready)
    ebay - Item number: 250799780847

I just gotten a 50inch 3d Samsung, with PS3 its awesome.!
    Used video IMAX and films, and gaming it really cool.
    Also the PS3 and a picture app (Cant remember the name) can be user to view 3d images.

get a passive 3d tv if you get one, these use glasses like you get at the cinema. These are so much better than powered glasses as they dont flicker or require charging. plus you dont have to pay £100 for each pair.

Original Poster

Where did you get it from and how much was it if you dont mind me asking

guru_the

I just gotten a 50inch 3d Samsung, with PS3 its awesome.! Used video IMAX … I just gotten a 50inch 3d Samsung, with PS3 its awesome.! Used video IMAX and films, and gaming it really cool.Also the PS3 and a picture app (Cant remember the name) can be user to view 3d images.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions