Groups

3DS/2DS Club Nintendo code

I recently bought Pokémon Omega Ruby, and a N3DS. I was after one for the promotion that ends today, as a code didn't come with my N3DS.

I would be very grateful if someone had one spare.

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

so do you need the Pokemon code or 3ds?

Original Poster

mazyaman

so do you need the Pokemon code or 3ds?

3DS.

was the console preowned? cos if it was new, there should have been a code in there. Maybe you can take it back and bring it up with the store manager. It's possible that an employee took the code out the box.

Original Poster

ejadaddy

was the console preowned? cos if it was new, there should have been a … was the console preowned? cos if it was new, there should have been a code in there. Maybe you can take it back and bring it up with the store manager. It's possible that an employee took the code out the box.

I got the new 3DS (it's only out in Australia and Japan). The name for it is confusing.

Contact Nintendo. They should be able to help. it won't qualify for the free game promotion though.

Original Poster

manngold

Contact Nintendo. They should be able to help. it won't qualify for the … Contact Nintendo. They should be able to help. it won't qualify for the free game promotion though.

Probably not. That's why I was hoping someone might have a spare code they'd be happy to spare.

You can buy them on eBay for about £10 if you are really desperate for the free game promo.

Original Poster

manngold

You can buy them on eBay for about £10 if you are really desperate for … You can buy them on eBay for about £10 if you are really desperate for the free game promo.

I didn't realise they sold console codes as well.

yea - if you can't find a seller let me know. I found one a while back.

Original Poster

manngold

I can't find one.

manngold

Im after the same console code, could you let me know the seller please ?

darkchickenex1

Im after the same console code, could you let me know the seller please ?

NO point. The free Winter game promotion ended last night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions