Groups
    EXPIRED

3G Mobile

Im on the three network and ive broke the phone so i need a new handset Ebay is not an option
    So im looking for a compatible handset even a refurb is good
    Thx

7 Comments

How much r u willing to spend ?

Original Poster

Round about a hundred ive seen this one but i dont want to spend untill in know its the best option.

]http//ww…omp

i get my upgrade in 5 month so i dont want to go over the top

I've just been on three for four months now (18mth contract, £20 per month) any idea when I might get offered an upgrade xodust? Is it a renewal bonus- can't find any info through google.

Original Poster

They told me to go instore 1 month before it ends they said the longer contract i take the better deal i will get they have 12 18 and 24 month contracts.
    if you ring three from your mobile and say you have broke the handset they will give you a new handset for 50 pounds but at the minute they are all LG handsets and from experience i dont think ill go back down that road.

Nice one. Repping you for the response. I'm thinking my phone should last about a year before it needs replacing, i'll probably go for a cheap one as a temp measure then a good one on renewal then, unless they offer me any deals when I need to replace it.

Original Poster

im still looking if anyone has ideas :thumbsup:

Have Three stopped selling 12 month contracts now ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      2. Family Spotify account43
      3. Fitbit HR23
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34

See more discussions