Expired

3mobile sim swap at Carphone Warehouse?

Found 27th Sep 2017
Anybody know if I can walk into a Carphone Warehouse shop and get a 3mobile sim card and sim swap from my current pay as you go 3mobile sim card?
Our local 3 store isn't very convenient but Carphone is much closer!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If three won’t do it, CW probably won’t either
Original Poster
hethekid7 m ago

If three won’t do it, CW probably won’t either

Why wouldn't 3 do it?
SkyeVincent3 m ago

Why wouldn't 3 do it?

Carphone Warehouse don't deal with Three customers or sell Three contracts. They do sell iD Mobile contracts, which use the Three network, but is run separately to Three itself.

Your best bet would be to visit a Three store I'm afraid.
preecey1 m ago

Carphone Warehouse don't deal with Three customers or sell Three …Carphone Warehouse don't deal with Three customers or sell Three contracts. They do sell iD Mobile contracts, which use the Three network, but is run separately to Three itself.Your best bet would be to visit a Three store I'm afraid.

yup. this.
Original Poster
preecey36 m ago

Carphone Warehouse don't deal with Three customers or sell Three …Carphone Warehouse don't deal with Three customers or sell Three contracts. They do sell iD Mobile contracts, which use the Three network, but is run separately to Three itself.Your best bet would be to visit a Three store I'm afraid.

Very good point! Thanks for this, question answered, just wish I didn't have to go all the way to town to the 3 store!
Ta muchly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions