Groups

3rd Election Debate: So far.............

...........I believe Clegg's leading the debate...

159 Comments

Supermod

How is he?! He has said nothing apart from distancing himself from the other two to make himself seem holier.

Gordon Brown is making the most relevant points but he will never be leading as he starts at a disadvantage.

Well as a BBC employer I'd have to say...
    "The audience seem to really like your response."

Banned

David Cameron.

Clegg is just standing in the middle, whilst the other two lead the debate, he is not involved at all really so far

Banned

asayer;8489381

Clegg is just standing in the middle, whilst the other two lead the … Clegg is just standing in the middle, whilst the other two lead the debate, he is not involved at all really so far

:thumbsup: He is looking very out of place tonight.

tinkerbell28;8489382

:thumbsup: He is looking very out of place tonight.

spare part so far i think!

he is also over using the phrase ' political point scoring'

i just find david cameron annoying

Supermod

Camerons idea of raising the inheritance tax threshold is just absurd.

Original Poster

asayer;8489391

spare part so far i think! he is also over using the phrase ' political … spare part so far i think! he is also over using the phrase ' political point scoring'

yeah thats right..... I Guess..

Banned

asayer;8489391

spare part so far i think! he is also over using the phrase ' political … spare part so far i think! he is also over using the phrase ' political point scoring'

Yeah he is, Gordon Brown is doing well, he needs to stop being so repetitive though, it's between DC/GB for sure.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8489398

Can t you see he looks scared, he seems to be afraid of something i guess...

Brown was looking very stressed to begin with tonight, I think Cameron is doing okay but it does make me laugh when he tells Brown he should be ashamed of himself!

saayinla;8489412

Can t you see he looks scared, he seems to be afraid of something i … Can t you see he looks scared, he seems to be afraid of something i guess...

that or the way he positions his face when he talks, just so annoying! gonna watch bbc 2 now

Supermod

StudentJo;8489420

Brown was looking very stressed to begin with tonight, I think Cameron is … Brown was looking very stressed to begin with tonight, I think Cameron is doing okay but it does make me laugh when he tells Brown he should be ashamed of himself!

Nerves. Especially after yesterdays events.

Think Cleggs been on the sunbeds

Supermod

vengod;8489469

He wears more make up than my girlfriend.

magicjay1986;8489444

Nerves. Especially after yesterdays events.

Yes he was stuttering and repeating himself!

vengod;8489469

LOL see what you mean!

magicjay1986;8489481

He wears more make up than my girlfriend.

he has white goggle marks around his eyes

sleazeball Cameron has a greasy chin ewwwwwww

ilovelilac;8489398

+1 Yawn!!

renagade27

Brown is hopelss.
    Nick Clegg says so much rubbish.
    Conservative is the only way forward.

Supermod

vengod;8489493

he has white goggle marks around his eyes

I just saw that. It looks stupid.

Clegg is just an idiot. He is a good public speaker but he really shouldnt just rely on name and place dropping.

Supermod

indra25;8489510

Brown is hopelss.Nick Clegg says so much rubbish.Conservative is the only … Brown is hopelss.Nick Clegg says so much rubbish.Conservative is the only way forward.

No, it isnt. Conservative = look after the rich and screw everyone else.

Banned

Don't really like Brown but he makes a lot of sense, but why is it taking so long to do the stuff he says he is doing?

Banned

magicjay1986;8489511

I just saw that. It looks stupid. Clegg is just an idiot. He is a good … I just saw that. It looks stupid. Clegg is just an idiot. He is a good public speaker but he really shouldnt just rely on name and place dropping.

He is just so annoying, I am not the aggressive type, blame the hormones, but I could just slap him:oops:

magicjay1986;8489527

No, it isnt. Conservative = look after the rich and screw everyone else.

well said:thumbsup:

Mr Brown looks like he's had his hair done, and i like his tie!
    Just gunna look out for Mr Clegg's eyes!

thought it might be a bit more fire and brimstone tonight. Cameron repeats his age old lie about clegg taking us into the euro,brown bleats on about inheritance tax for the rich-its poor tonight.

Supermod

lumoruk;8489529

Don't really like Brown but he makes a lot of sense, but why is it taking … Don't really like Brown but he makes a lot of sense, but why is it taking so long to do the stuff he says he is doing?

It is funny. Cameron called Brown "awesome" a little while ago and now he is against him he just acts like he does. Brown is the man to lead our country. Blair was in charge of our country and then Brown. I think that Brown is the best man in times of needing to help a recovery.

If we had not suffered a recession then I highly doubt the Conservatives would be favourites. People lost faith in our government. That was evident in people saying that they would consider voting for BNP. Absurd.

Well, Brown is hopeless.Nick Clegg is useless. he hasnt been in power for ages, and thats a good thing. He is obviously lying to get votes.
    he is not ready to run a country,.
    We neeed a trusted party to lead Britain out of the recession.

Supermod

barky;8489547

thought it might be a bit more fire and brimstone tonight. Cameron … thought it might be a bit more fire and brimstone tonight. Cameron repeats his age old lie about clegg taking us into the euro,brown bleats on about inheritance tax for the rich-its poor tonight.

...but it is a VERY valid point. Why raise the threshold and take from another area. It just does not make sense.

Banned

magicjay1986;8489567

...but it is a VERY valid point. Why raise the threshold and take from … ...but it is a VERY valid point. Why raise the threshold and take from another area. It just does not make sense.

No he never answered it either.

It reminds me of something that was on QI.
    If your all fighting for the same thing but your the person with the lowest chance, what do you do?
    Shoot the air and hope that the other two take each other out and you're the only one left standing.
    Well i think it went something like that!
    Maybe that's what Mr Clegg is trying to do!

indra25;8489558

Well, Brown is hopeless.Nick Clegg is useless. he hasnt been in power for … Well, Brown is hopeless.Nick Clegg is useless. he hasnt been in power for ages, and thats a good thing. He is obviously lying to get votes.he is not ready to run a country,.We neeed a trusted party to lead Britain out of the recession.

a TRUSTED party?? lol-you mean one NOT led by someone who used expenses to get their gutters cleaned? or takes millions in donations fron non doms? or whose mps have been investigated for stealing secrets from labour mps office safes? is that the kinda trust you refer to?

NONE of them can be trusted.

Banned

indra25;8489558

Well, Brown is hopeless.Nick Clegg is useless. he hasnt been in power for … Well, Brown is hopeless.Nick Clegg is useless. he hasnt been in power for ages, and thats a good thing. He is obviously lying to get votes.he is not ready to run a country,.We neeed a trusted party to lead Britain out of the recession.

a trusted party,lol ..... go on name [SIZE=7]one!:w00t:[/SIZE]

Supermod

indra25;8489558

We have, as a country, already exited a recession. What we do not need to do is drop again (double dip) and the Conservatives ideas of taking money out of the economy is not right. As Gordon Brown has said, keep money going in to the economy now and cut next year when we have ourselves completely free of the potential for dropping back in. We need to get fully recovered.

David Cameron is dodging questions and only answering those which he has researched.

Banned

RFC;8489587

a trusted party,lol ..... go on name [SIZE=7]one!:w00t:[/SIZE]

I did laugh, I have never heard any party, especially not the Tories as trusted.

:thumbsup:

magicjay1986;8489595

We have, as a country, already exited a recession. What we do not need to … We have, as a country, already exited a recession. What we do not need to do is drop again (double dip) and the Conservatives ideas of taking money out of the economy is not right. As Gordon Brown has said, keep money going in to the economy now and cut next year when we have ourselves completely free of the potential for dropping back in. We need to get fully recovered. David Cameron is dodging questions and only answering those which he has researched.

Supermod

tinkerbell28;8489577

No he never answered it either.

Well, he did...and it was laughable!! He said that people should work hard and then be able to save. The tax threshold for a couple of £650,000. Why raise it to £1,000,000?!? It doesnt make sense.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions